42

Everything was going smoothly until the fourth week after TaeJoon's discussion.

Well it was not necessarily a big trouble, but it still was strange and oddly suspicious.

This Monday, five days ago, a new student had joined TaeKook's school.

Yes, just 2 months before the final exams. That's was it was very strange.

But what was even more strange was that Taehyung had encountered this new student a couple days ago.

He and his warrior team were, as usual, strolling around the pack when they had encountered a group of rogues.

By the looks of it, the group looked like it had to do something with the famous rogue gang. And as the group was roaming around their pack, they needed to make sure its no danger.

And it was confirmed to be from that gang as they attacked then upon Taehyung questioning them related to the gang and them being around his pack.

There, fighting with those rogues, he had seen faces of a couple, one of which being this new student.

Though Taehyung was more than sure that this boy is a danger, he had no proof to get him captured or even out of the school.

But that doesn't mean him and his fellow teammates didn't keep the boy in check, who, proudly had admitted to be a member of the gang when interrogated on the first day.

But of course, no proof, no punishment.

Though Taehyung was really worried since the start, but his worry had broken all the limits when that guy had his schedule changed to be in all the classes same as Jungkook.

Not just that, but he had also got all the teachers to agree on him sitting beside the said omega so that he can seek help from the topper of the school.

Jackson, when told by teachers to give his to the new student on the first day, had been suspicious of the boy but didn't mention it to anyone.

Taehyung had gotten to know to about this that day on lunch, when Jungkook whined to him about being even more with teaching the new student when he already had a lot to study and help Jin and Sara at home to.

This act by the new boy, named Kang Minhyun as told by Jungkook, had made it easy for Taehyung to get him as now he knew his target.

But at the same time he was worried for his mate too. Because, being an omega, Jungkook had never learned any fighting skills.

Though Namjoon had established a training to center for carriers to learn at least self-defense, they couldn't force everyone to take classes forcefully.

And Jungkook was one of those who preferred being pampered and protected by their mate than going Bruce-lee on their own.

Although they couldn't do anything about Minhyun in school, Taehyung had surely informed Namjoon about the boy and his target being Jungkook.

But they were still unaware of his plan.

It could be just a trick to mislead and irritate Taehyung with the original target being someone else for all they know.

But they were prepared for everything that could come their way.

Maybe.

Today, at the 3rd day sitting with Jungkook, Minhyun had already started flirting with him, which irritated Jungkook to no end.

He had also talked to the teachers that he can't help Minhyun because of his own studies, to which all the teachers had agreed.

But they still didn't change his seat reasoning that he should sit at the front so that he can understand the lectures better as he hadn't studied the previous course yet.

Taehyung had, of course noticed his mate's troubled state at the lunch today but didn't ask anything thinking that maybe he was stressed because of the new responsibility of teaching the new student.

But when Jungkook told him that he said no to the teachers, he then questioned the boy about what's bothering him.

Jungkook, thinking back to the incidents of Taehyung being over protective for his family, decided to not tell him, afraid that he may lose temper, and lied about being stressed with the finals being so close.

Taehyung didn't believe at first but then thought that there's no reason for his mate to lie, so he shrugged it off.

The lunch went OK and Jungkook had completed the only assignment he got for the day.

"Taetae." He called his mate sitting across him.

"Yes baby." Taehyung replied with a smile, putting his phone aside to give all his attention to his lovely bunny.

"I have the last class free today. The teacher is absent. And I finished my homework for today too. So can we go home early? Of course if you are free." He questioned.

"Sure we can. I do have a class in the last period but yesterday the teacher said he wouldn't give a lecture today, instead we would complete our task he assigned us. But my group has already finished it. So I can ask for leave from the teacher." Taehyung said happily, excited that today he would have some time to spend with his family.

"OK. Then only one more class to go and then we are off to our home sweet home." The bunny said excited like a baby, making his mate chuckle.

Jungkook referring the head alpha's house as OUR home does things to him.

It really makes his heart swell with love and fondness that his mate is already being one with him.

And it also makes him feel pride, that this lovely omega is his mate and accepts him as his alpha, means that he's good enough to meet his criteria.

It's a really big deal for alphas to be fulfilling enough to the desires of their mates. And these moments make Taehyung's wolf go crazy with self-pride and ego.

___________________________

Hey dear sweetiepies. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Hit the star if you did.

By the way. The main plot is just about to start. The new student is gonna cause a lot of trouble.

But tell me what you think he's gonna do in the comments.

Have a nice day/night.