19

It was night now. Everyone had their dinner already and were getting ready to go to bed.

Taehyung was at the security service quarters, that Namjoon was thankful, because now Taehyung will most definitely won't try to sneak out and go to Jungkook.

Its not that he doesn't trust him, but its exactly like that. I mean he trusts the human Taehyung to not disobey him and understanding the situation. But he doesn't trust the true blood alpha Taehyung who most definitely will try his best to be with his omega and mate during his heat.

Namjoon already went there in evening to drop off Taehyung's stuff that the younger will be needing for next few days.

He already had told his security guards to not let Taehyung out in night beforehand as a precaution, otherwise he knew that Taehyung will try his best to fight his alpha, but you know, he can't be in control all the time.

The young alpha definitely wasn't in his best of conditions. His wolf writhing inside him and growling in his head to let him out and reach his omega, but Taehyung still was in more control than his wolf and was in no mood to let go of his body any time soon. Especially now when he need to protect his precious love from his own wolf.

And yes, you read it right. PROTECT. Because he completely understands why his hyungs are trying to keep them away from each other.

Its Jungkook's first heat and Taehyung has never had his rut yet. There is 100 and 10 percent change that the Omega's heat will induce his rut and then there is 100 and 20 percent chance of them mating. And so there is a 1000 and 10 percent chance of them adding new members in their small family, that, they both are still very young for.

As for the other mate, I mean, Jungkook, well, that's some tea to know.

Namjoon is not allowed to enter his own house and at this time of night, when almost everyone in the whole pack is sleeping, other than the security guards and warriors, he's sitting on the porch stairs outside the main door of their small cozy house.

Because apparently, the younger omega doesn't want to sniff even a tiniest bit of any alpha's scent other than his mate, no matter who the alpha is.

Actually not just alpha, but he doesn't want even a beta near him. He got a fever in evening, probably because its his first heat and he didn't take the heat suppressants in advance and so now not being with his mate is causing him physical illness.

Anyways, so we were talking that he got a fever in evening and Jin called the pack doctor, who's a beta, to come and check on him, and Jungkook literally pushed the doctor out of his house the moment he caught his scent.

Seokjin would be in deep sleep at this time normally, but he has not even laid his back on bed because of the younger omega, who keeps on writhing in pain and high fever but won't let the doctor check him, that is necessary since the heat suppressants don't work on him anymore.

He hasn't eaten a single grain since lunch nor did he drink even a sip of water. And now Seokjin is seriously concerned and really worried about his health.

It was all fine till dinner. Jungkook was fast asleep in his room and NamJin couple had their dinner without him. They didn't disturb his sleep assuming that it may cause him physical fatigue because of him being in heat, and that may cancel out the effect of heat suppressants. So they ate without him and Jin left the food for Jungkook in fridge to eat when he wakes up. That he did, not long after.

Jin had just washed the dishes when he heard the youngest scream in pain. Both he and Namjoon froze on their places for a moment before dashing to Jungkook's room.

But the second Namjoon opened the door, he saw the younger jump out if his bed and running to him, pushing him out of the room and closing the door in his face.

Jin then went in and talked to him, then told the alpha the situation, who then called the doctor and went outside the house, where he still is sitting.

Soon the doctor was also pushed out by the younger omega and now even Jin is not allowed to enter his room, because Jungkook does not want any 3rd scent other than his and his mate's, and is sitting on the sofa in TV lounge.

After half an hour of hearing the youngest scream in pain and not being able to help him, Jin finally took the decision he wanted to avoid at all costs.

He got up and went to the main door, opening it and then stepping out.

Namjoon, as soon as he heard the door open, got up and was now face to face with his mate.

"Namjoon." And he didn't need it say another word for his husband to understand what he wants to say. The desperation and defeat in both his eyes and voice was enough for the alpha to nod and walk towards the security service quarters.