21

Lunch rolled in soon, and Jungkook was headed to the lunch room.

He had the previous class with Jackson and the alpha had reminded him of the meeting at lunch to which Jungkook laughed and told him that he remembers.

Jackson had to go somewhere for a little work so he said to meet them at cafeteria and dashed out of the class.

When Jungkook reached the cafeteria, he directly walked to Taehyung who was sitting on their usual table.

"Hi Taetae." Taehyung, when heard the cheerful voice of his mate, looked up from his cell phone and smiled at the omega.

"Hey baby. How was the day until now?" He asked the younger who was pulling the chair out to sit down.

"Very good. How was yours?"

"Yeah it was OK." Taehyung replied sliding on of the trays in front of Jungkook.

"Just OK?" Jungkook asked shocked, a French fry in between his lips that he was nibbling on.

"Yes just OK. Nothing special happened." Taehyung replied with a small chuckle, hardly stopping his coos at the younger's cuteness.

"Oh OK. Well now its gonna be good. Very good." Jungkook was back to his cheerful self.

"Oh really? How so?" Taehyung asked smiling.

"Jackson hyung is coming. He wanted to meet you so I invited him to have lunch with us." Jungkook informed the alpha happily, who had frozen on the first sentence, his smile long gone.

When he didn't get reply, Jungkook looked up and then noticed the change in the alpha.

"Sorry I didn't ask you." He really felt bad for not asking Taehyung first.

"Ah no its OK. You don't need to ask me for such little things. I was just caught off-guard." Taehyung replied smiling. Fake smiling. But that soon turn to a genuine one when he saw Jungkook's face lit up with happiness. But that does not mean that he was happy with this Jackson guy joining them.

Actually, he was fuming. This was their personal time. The short interval of a few minutes that he gets to spend with his mate during school. That guy was invading his personal time with his omega.

And though he had smiled genuinely when Jungkook lit up with happiness on his approval, he still was feeling a little bit angry at his mate.

His mate was happy about another guy joining them when it should be just two of them.

But Taehyung controlled it. He didn't want to say or do something that may hurt his mate emotionally or physically.

"Jackson hyung. Here." Taehyung was brought out of his trance with Jungkook shouting to that Jackson boy.

When Jackson heard the shout, he quickly looked in that direction and found the boy shouting his name while waving at him. He waved back and walked in that direction smiling.

He had seen another figure sitting across Jungkook, but didn't see the face clearly since the boy was looking down at his food tray.

"Hi guys." Jackson said when he was close enough to their table to be heard in normal voice. That was when the other boy looked up in his direction and then, Jackson froze.

He literally became a statue in his place, with his smile gone, eyes saucer sized, and one leg in air that he was taking next step with.

When Taehyung heard another voice say hi, he looked up, and the boy in front of him made him question all his life decisions.

He regretted telling Jungkook that its fine if Jackson joins them. He regretted really hard for not cancelling this meeting.

Actually, the biggest regret was, not stopping Jungkook on the first day. He was angry at himself that why did he not ask Jungkook to stay away from this guy the moment the omega mentioned about him for the first time.