01

Bright but polite sunlight expanded through the whole land of the Crystal pack.

Some people where awake, some were still sleeping and some people were in between the process of waking up, just like Jungkook.

He didn't want to leave his warm covers and go out in the cold windy weather, but he had to, because he has school and also, he has an amazing news to tell everyone.

It was just the start of September, specifically, 1st September, but the weather was quite cold this year, and also, their clan was surrounded by forest and had many trees in between also, so it was some extra cold than it had to be.

Soon he forced his eyes open as his alarm went off for the 3rd time.

He picked his phone and turned his alarm off.

"Let's get up Jungkook." He said to himself but again closed his eyes.

"Ahnh... but I don't wanna leave bed today. It's so relaxing here." Yes he has a habit of talking to himself, but ssshhhh, no one knows about it just you, so you better not tell anyone. Otherwise this cute little omega here, will show you his werewolf side. OK?

After 5 minutes, he finally made his mind and got up, sitting on bed still under covers, he stretched his arms over his head while yawing and then removes the covers to get ready for school.

It was his first day of junior year and first day of the new school.

After his morning routine, in a half speed than usual, he changed into uniform and slipped out of the front door locking it, and started walking towards the head alpha's house.

No, he's not an anorexic, and no he doesn't have to give some daily attendance as a ritual to the head alpha, but he's going there for breakfast.

Yes, he knows how to cook, but he doesn't like to cook for just himself, he also doesn't like eating alone. So he always goes to the head alpha's house for meals.

You must be wondering that how he's allowed in the head alpha's house this much.

Well the head of crystal pack is Namjoon, a really amazing, responsible and sensible, and a really kind hearted person. Who has a mate just like himself having a really motherly personality despite being a male.

"Good morning hyungs." He shouted as soon as he opened the front door.

"Aww my baby. Good morning. Come I made a special breakfast for you." Jin called him from kitchen as soon as he heard his voice.

Yes, he does call him his baby because after all, he has taken care of him like a real mother.

"Good morning kook-ah." Namjoon, unlike his husband, greeted Jungkook with a lower voice when he reached the dining table.

"Wow hyung, you really made a 'special' breakfast." Jungkook was amazed by looking at the table filled with at least 15 different dishes that can be eaten as a breakfast.

"Of course darling, after all it's my baby's birthday." Jin said placing two more dishes on table and sitting beside Namjoon in front of Jungkook.

"Birthday? OH Today is 1st September?" Jungkook asked extremely shocked that how he forgot the date despite attending school daily. This made the elder couple laugh.

"Yes it is. And happy birthday." Namjoon replied.

"Thank you hyung. Where's Taetae? Call him down so we start breakfast. I'm really hungry today." Jungkook said to them both.

"He's not here kookie." Jin said after sighing.

"Not here? Then where did he go this early in morning?"

"He didn't go in morning. He didn't come back at night." Instead of Jin, Namjoon replied. And it was clear that he's controlling his burst of anger.