02

"So he surely is at his house." Jin completed his husband's sentence.

"Why? Doesn't he remember my birthday? Hyung you shouldn't have allowed him to live all alone this early." He complained to Namjoon who was also thinking the same thing actually.

"You think I wanted to? He couldn't adjust with others and had many more issues here. You see he likes quiet and full privacy to his house, but this is head alpha's house. The whole pack comes here for their problems without any bondage of time. I kept him here as long as I could. But when he grew up enough, he started going out with sunrise and came back midnight. Then he even stopped coming at night. It was better to give him a house than him sleeping in an open forest, easy for anyone to do anything to him." Namjoon was right. It was like impossible to keep Taehyung in this house any further.

"Well but he should know that it's my birthday. And he should be here." Jungkook understood their problem regarding Taehyung. He didn't want to complain but he has a big news to tell them and Taehyung was not here.

"I think I should have called him back home at night. We had a solid excuse as wishing you at 12:00 o'clock." Jin said but he clearly was NOT regretting that they didn't wish him at 12.

"But I didn't want to disturb your sleep. You already take a really long time to fall asleep. And you also have school today." He then gave the reason also, which, considering Jin's personality, really was a good enough to delay the birthday wishing.

"I understand hyung. You really care too much for me, don't you?" Jungkook said while smiling fondly, happy that he met them.

"Of course I do. You are my little baby." Jin replied with just the same expression as Jungkook.

"Excuse me? Why only your baby? You are calling him your baby since he arrived. Did I become invisible?" Jungkook giggled at this complain of their head alpha.

Jungkook was not their real son, not even related to them or their pack, but they really loved him like their own son.

He was just 6 and Jin was 10, when he had found him.

Jin went to the forest to find Taehyung, who always went to the forest in his free time. When he reached the lake, supposedly Taehyung's favorite spot, he heard small whimpers.

As an omega, he just so wanted to help whoever was there, because it was clear from the sounds that, that someone was in pain.

And his doubt was proved to be true. There was a small boy, Younger than Taehyung who had his one leg severely injured and was crying due to the pain.

Jin gave him the first aid, calmed him a little bit and then took him to home, letting go of the reason for which he had come here that was finding Taehyung. But Taehyung soon came home on his own, so nothing to worry.

Jin always loved Jungkook as his own child, maybe due to his omega instincts of providing him the love and care he deserved, after knowing what happened to his family.

This made Taehyung so jealous at first as his hyung was dividing the attention he deserved solely with someone else but soon he became used to it. And when he grew up a little bit, he understood all the reasons for Jin to care for Jungkook this much. And later on, he also found out Jungkook to be his mate.

When Jin had met Namjoon near his 18th birthday, he was extremely used to of calling Jungkook his baby that he rarely called him with his name.

He had made his mate really angry and jealous when Namjoon and Jungkook first met each other. Because Jungkook was wearing Taehyung's clothes with his scent, after both the younger ones played in rain, so Namjoon didn't know that he's an omega.

Soon, Namjoon also became so accustomed to treating Jungkook as his child that if he took him to somewhere out of their clan, no one would know that they are not Father-Son unless Jungkook called him hyung.

People really wondered how Namjoon looked so young when they thought that Jungkook is his son. But when they heard Jungkook calling him hyung, they thought 'such an amazing and lovely bond these two brothers have.'