Description

OK guys, my book has a few things that are change from many other werewolf AU books. Some things may just be in my book only because they are my thoughts. But I'm not complaining if anyone else uses them, but please give reference to my book.

OK so, let's start.

First of all, the ranking of werewolves.

True blood alpha: A true blood alpha is the highest rank, most powerful wolf. True bloods are all male, female alphas can be more powerful than many simple alphas, but they won't be true bloods. True bloods are rare because alpha and alpha paring is very rare.

But true bloods are not that rare because mostly, almost all of true bloods have omega mates and they have high chances of true blood pups. If the pup is male, then it will be true blood alpha or simple alpha, male omega chances are very rare, but female omega pup is not that rare.

If a true blood has a male omega mate, then most of their kids will be males, just a few female kids.

They can never have an alpha mate.

They don't submit to anyone but everyone has to submit to them. But if a true blood has bad intentions about anyone they can mate, then female alphas, betas and omegas can reject submission. They release a pheromone naturally and totally un-intentionally of course, that they have no control over, to alert the others and that also helps them to reject submission.

During a fight also, only their pack members will submit to them.

Alpha: Alphas are the second most powerful werewolves. They get mated with either omega or beta, both male and female, and female alphas, just because male alphas don't have any, even a little chance of pregnancy and they also can have serious fights over dominance.

They can never be a mate of a true blood.

Their kids can be any of the three ranks, alpha, beta, omega, but true blood only if both are alphas. Female alphas are not that common but still in a larger number than male omegas.

Alphas just submit to true bloods. They can also submit to their mates if they want, no matter what rank their mates have. They cannot make a true blood alpha submit. They also cannot make anyone in lower ranks, beta or omega, and female alphas who have mate mark/bite mark, to submit to them.

Beta: A beta is the third rank, lower to alpha. They are also in a larger number than alphas. Both male and female betas are pretty common.

They get mated mostly with omegas and alphas, some also with true bloods. Beta and beta mating is very rare, especially two male betas being mates is even more rare than male omegas.

Their pups can be any rank other than true bloods. In a beta&beta mating, having a successful pregnancy is the rarest thing in werewolf world. Every time, either one of the pups or the mother dies, or they will have a miscarriage because the mother can't handle pups' powers since they are mostly higher ranks; betas and alphas, a very few omegas.

Omega: An omega is the lowest rank due to their very limited powers. But omegas are very respectable in every pack under a SANE head alpha. Because they take care of everything in the pack other than fights and hunting.

They also have a great part in giving birth to pups. They take care of pups and teach them all the things necessary for life and living.

Female omegas are the most common breed while male omegas are extremely rare. So when a pack has any male omega, the whole pack is like an over protective family to him. And if that male omega has a mate from another pack, then that dear mate must be an angel on earth.