23

"Hey wait. Why are you leaving? C'mon sit. I was already thinking of calling you and telling you to come here when you are free." Jackson said grabbing the newcomer's hand to stop him from walking away.

"I wanted to introduce you guys to each other." He added further with a smile, seemingly worried that the standing boy probably got some wrong idea.

"I hope you both have no problem with him sitting here." He then said looking first at Taehyung and then Jungkook.

"Of course hyung. We have no issue." Before Taehyung could decline, Jungkook chimed happily, smiling widely, which made Taehyung smile too, which most definitely was forced.

"Ah don't worry. You don't have to add me here. It's alright. I will go sit at my usual table." The boy replied, trying to free his hand from Jackson's grasp.

"No no. Please sit with us. It will be a pleasure to have you here." Taehyung didn't want to invite him but still asked because he saw Jungkook collecting his things to come site beside him when he offered the new guy to join them.

Jungkook nodded agreeing to Taehyung. He then picked his things up and dropped to the seat beside Taehyung, emptying his seat for the newcomer.

The guy hesitantly sat down on the now-empty seat and gave a nervous smile to the boys across him. He was confused that why did that omega shifted his seat leaving Jackson when he could sit on that already empty seat.

"OK so. Mark, this is Jungkook, the new student I told you about a few days ago. And this is Taehyung, Jungkook's mate. And Jungkook, Taehyung, this is Mark, my mate." Jackson introduced them with a smile, seeming quite happy about them all sitting together.

When Mark heard about Jungkook being Taehyung's mate, first his expression was shocked, then of understanding and then it changed to a kind of guilty one, probably because of what he had assumed.

And when Taehyung heard of Jackson having a mate, he felt so happy that he really had to control his urge of getting up and dancing out of happiness.

"Oh, I see. Hi boys. Nice to meet you. I'm Mark Yi En Tuan. A beta. I'm originally from Taiwan but met Jackson in America. And now here I am, with my mate." Mark introduced himself with a happy smile, that was the first original smile he gave since he arrived at their table.

"Hi. Kim Taehyung. An Alpha. This is Jeon Jungkook. He's an omega. And we are both Korean." Taehyung introduced both of them with a small smile.

"Oh oh oh. And how old are you? Jackson hyung is my hyung. So are you older than me too?" Jungkook asked enthusiastically which made Jackson and Taehyung chuckle at his adorableness and Mark almost exploded with uwus.

"I'm even his hyung too." Mark said in a mocking proud tone with a side smile that turned into a smiley smirk when he looked at Jackson who was almost glaring at him with a small pout.

"Excuse me? You are just 7 months older than me. No hyung thingy." Jackson said crossing his arms like an angry baby.

"Yes. Excuse YOU. I'm a whole 7months older than you. That changes the year of birth. And according to Korean rules, you are obligated to call me hyung." Mark said also crossing his arms.

"But we both are not Korean. I'm Chinese you are a Taiwanese." Jackson argued.

"But we are in Korea right now," Mark stated matter of factly.

"Hyung is not even a word in our national language."

"Same as before. We are in Korea. And that's exactly why I used the word hyung."

And so the bickering went on, as well as the silent giggles of the only omega and silent chuckles of the youngest alpha on the table too.