39

1 week.

Its been 1 week.

Its been only 1 week.

Since the pups came into this world.

Never in their lives did NamJin and TaeKook couples had thought that only 5 infants would tire them to death, that too in just a single week.

After a long day at school for TaeKook, office for Namjoon, and handling 5 infants as well as house for Seokjin, when they all would go to their beds with the thought of sleeping the tiredness away, poor souls could not sleep more than an hour or two.

The pups would spend their day sleeping, and hence, would be the most energetic at night.

Even tho, they are just babies, they still would manage to stay awake for whole 7 hours at night.

At first, they all thought that they are prepared.

Because they had heard all the new parents complain about not getting enough sleep, and they had prepared themselves, even TaeKook, to wake up multiple times at night to feed the little angels, since only Seokjin alone or NamJin both can't handle 5 babies by themselves.

But they didn't know, these babies aren't the time to wake you up multiple times in night.

They are devils to keep you awake the whole night.

And after a week spent with bare minimum of sleep, Seokjin was so sure that Namjoon was not a werewolf.

Why you ask?

Well. The babies were definitely vampires. Sleeping at day and wide awake whole night. And they definitely are his and Namjoon's own kids. And he himself most definitely is a werewolf.

So it leaves only one option. That Namjoon is a vampire.

And the other omega in the house was freaking out.

Jungkook was freaking the hell out thinking that the poor babies were so weak when they were born that some nasty demons had taken residence in them.

And now the ex-youngest of the family was spending all the little amount of time for rest, in googling and surfing on internet and trying to know any way to save those young souls from those demons.

About the alphas of the house, Taehyung and Namjoon.

Well the new father was stressing himself to death over the wellbeing of his mate and the thought of something serious being wrong with his pups.

And Taehyung. he had quite a number of reasons to stress over until the point he would get bald because of hair loss due to stress.

Three of them, of course being the conditions of his mate and two hyungs.

And then five reason being the health of the little babies.

And do you guys remember his evening strolls?

The situation there was also getting quite threatening. He was needed to spend more and more time there everyday.

And he also needed Namjoon to spend more time in office, particularly working on security of their pack.

Its not like it was in a bad condition. Actually it was the best it ever had been. But Taehyung wanted it more strong.

Because right now, the things he was dealing with, were threatening their pack and pack members' safety.

But the thing is, he can't tell Namjoon about this. Not when he was already so frustrated and tired, both mentally and physically.

And even if he didn't care about Namjoon's health condition, that, mind you he cares a lot about, but still he couldn't tell him because he was most of the time with Seokjin, tending to their pups and when he was not there, he was resting.

And Taehyung didn't want to disturb his sleep when he hardly gets any. Nor did he want his omega hyung or his own mate to know about this matter, else they will freak out to no end.

So, in conclusion, the Kim household was an utter chaos in itself and all the housemates were in war, newcomers vs old residents.

Let's wish it gets better before the other storm strikes the Crystal pack.

_______________________

Sorry for the late.

Didn't mean to delay this much but got caught up in life.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Have a nice day/night.