20

It's been a week now.

Everything is back to normal. Not like something that much out of order happened. Just an omega went into heat.

So yeah, everything was normal, for everyone. Other than the residents of the Kim household.

Of course it was not all the same for the four of them.

You see, a family member's heat or rut does not affect just them and their soulmate. It affects the whole family. Especially when they didn't want it to go the way it went.

When Namjoon went to get Taehyung that night, the younger alpha's condition wasn't any better than his mate. Although, he was not close to Jungkook nor was he in rut, he still was equally restless and in pain. Because they are soulmates and were meant to be together in that time.

So when Namjoon entered his room, Taehyung had lost his mind because of the mild scent of his mate lingering on another alpha. The boy was already in daze due to the pain and restlessness, so he attacked the elder without thinking who the latter is.

Thanks to Namjoon's advance prediction and quick action, he had blocked a pretty fatal attack of the younger. He didn't waste a moment in telling him the reason for his visit.

That really helped in calming the wolf of the younger alpha, and even though his wolf was still angry because of Jungkook's scent on the other, he didn't attack him again. So, Namjoon was able to get him home without getting in a serious trouble.

Reaching home, they found the door open with Seokjin coming out, a small luggage bag in his hand.

Taehyung didn't waste any time in running inside, totally ignoring his brother, whom he kind of just pushed out of way.

Seokjin just sighed and motioned Namjoon to get going who took the bag from him, probably having their clothes for next 2-3 days, and started walking in the direction of his own apartment with his husband on his side.

The next 2 days Seokjin would get a few little calls or texts from Jungkook or Taehyung in reply to his texts about if they are fine, but nothing much. Not like he should expect something more in this situation.

The 3rd day, Namjin couple came back home after Jungkook called Seokjin and had a pretty fine conversation, a proof that he was all OK now.

Since then, there was an unspoken and totally unwanted tension between all four of them, more like between NamJin and Taehyung and Jungkook.

The younger couple was too shy to even speak with anyone else too, in each other's presence. They were not just shy but also kind of guilty and hesitant with the elder two because of how they had behaved with them that day.

For the next two days, Taehyung went to school on his bike, alone, and Jungkook went with Namjoon.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook wouldn't talk to each other, won't even look at each other.

Seokjin of course noticed it, and it kind of hurt him seeing his two babies being so distant from each other. Especially since they are best friends since childhood. So he talked to them.

First of all, he congratulated them and told them to be happy about taking another step further in their relationship. Secondly he told them that what they did was necessary and really needed at that moment.

And believe me, Jungkook aside, even Taehyung was a literal tomato by just hearing his brother talk about that.

Well, that talk did pay off a little bit and the boys were at least talking to each other, small exchanges but still having a conversation. They were now going to school together in that same car where it all started. it was quite uncomfortable in the car the first day, since both of them remembered it all again, but it got better as days went on and now it was OK.

As for their absentees from school, the school administration was informed about the situation on the first day of absence by Namjoon, so the teachers didn't question them, since it's a routinely thing in werewolf world.

Yugyeom, of course had questioned both the boys about their sudden and uninformed disappearance, but Taehyung told him that Jungkook was not fine.

This statement and the hesitant encounters of the couple had gave him some idea about that 'not fine', but he didn't question them, since they already were too much caught up in all this.

Though, he's not letting them off so easily. He's just waiting for the time when he will get the best reaction from both of them.

Jungkook had met Jackson in the very first class after coming to school and had a little conversation. The alpha didn't question him about being absent, since he had already figured it out because of his last encounter with the omega and then him being absent for 2 days.

But he of course was curious about his mate since he hasn't met Taehyung yet. But didn't ask yet because of Jungkook's ultra-shy behavior with everyone.

Today, on the fifth day of the boys being back, he mentioned it to the younger.

"Hey kook." He called the younger as soon as he entered their home room.

"Hi hyung." Jungkook replied in a cheerful tone.

Hearing the younger sound so cheerful, Jackson thought about asking him about his mate and all.

"How u feeling?" he asked sitting down on the bench beside the omega.

"Perfect."

"Good then. Because I was planning on meeting with your mate today, of course if you want me to. Its just, I'm curious. Since you are so pretty, so cute and adorable, I can feel him being some handsome dude with godly looks."

"Of course you can hyung. And well yeah. My Taetae is really handsome." Jungkook said shyly and that made the alpha coo at his adorableness.

"OK then it's done. Today at lunch. I believe we get lunch break at same time, since you always ditch me on lunch time." Jackson said jokingly.

"OK done." Jungkook replied laughing along with the alpha.