41

Hey dear readers.

First of all, I'm very very VERY sorry for such a long pause without any prior notice. Actually, I had never planned to be gone for so long but things happened.

A lot has been going on one after another that made me completely unable to update for the past few months.

But now I'm back and I hope to stay punctual with my updates.

__________________________

It had been two weeks since TaeJoon's talk and everything was going on smoothly by now.

After the talk that day, Namjoon had opted to give as much time as he can to his work.

He had felt guilty and sometimes was really frustrated at his wolf's constant nagging for leaving his mate and pups like that. But he always reasoned that the pack is more important.

Because after all, his family was also living in this pack. So if the pack was to be attacked, so was his family.

And also, he had a mindset that thinks that saving a whole pack is better than saving only 6 lives.

Besides, its not like Jin or their babies will die if he's not with them.

But they most probably will be in danger along with other pack members if he's not in his office.

But thankfully, Jungkook had adjusted his schedule in a way that now he spends more time with Jin taking care of the pups.

And Jin had also got used to of the pups' routine and had changed his own according to that. And they had also got a house maid for the daytime too.

They had first thought of appointing a nanny, but the pups' routine wasn't suitable for that.

They are asleep for most of the time during day so not much effort is needed and Jin can handle that.

The problem was sleepless nights. But they couldn't appoint a nanny for night now could they?

So instead of a nanny they got a maid.

Now after the changes, the Kim residence had a total new way of living.

In morning, JinKook would make breakfast together while the two alphas got ready for office and school.

After cooking, kook would go to get ready for school and Jin would feed the pups, while the alphas, after getting ready, come down and set the table.

Then they would all eat together before the younger couple and Namjoon leave for school and office.

Jin would wait for the maid to come and after telling her duties for the day, he would go to his room to sleep until noon, when the pups wake up to feed and Namjoon comes home for lunch.

The couple eats together along with the cook, aka their maid Sara, with a little chit chat here and there.

After feeding the babies and himself, he again goes to sleep until the next session of feeding, that is just about the time when TaeKook come back from school.

The younger couple has their lunch in school so they don't eat after getting home.

After changing out of the uniform, Taehyung goes to his strolls or sometimes to the office to inform Namjoon about current situations while Jungkook goes to study a little bit.

He mostly finishes his daily homework in school, during lunch break or if he gets a free period. So he just needs to keep up with his advance studies because of the extra semester he took.

It was not much a deal because he had gone through the course outlines and had taken a quick glance through the course of senior year, when he had completed his junior year last time.

So now he had an idea of what the books held and it helped him a lot in arranging his 'topics to learn today' schedule.

After spending a couple hours in study, he helps Jin with the pups for a while before helping Sara with dinner, after which she leaves to her house with the dinner for herself and her kids.

She was a single mom, her husband had died as a warrior of the pack leaving her with their 3, 5-year-old kids.

She had been working in a bakery before, but it was very far from her home and she had a hard time paying for everything with her pay there.

Namjoon knew about her situation because he keeps check on the families of all the warriors that died protecting their pack, especially if there is no one else to earn in the family other than the carrier of the pups, whether be female or male.

He understands its hard for one parent to care for the kids by their own, and when they have to earn too, life gets extra hard.

So he always tries to help those families, but he can't do much since the members of this pack are quite stubborn on only using the money they earned.

So when he saw his mate struggling with the pups, he talked with Jin about appointing her as their maid.

Jin, who was adamant on taking care of everything by his own, had first refused, but then agreed when Namjoon reasoned it as being an excuse to help her financially.

And of course they understood that she can't cook after going home tired from the work.

So when offering her the job, Jin had included the dinner in her pay.

After Sara leaves, Namjoon and Taehyung get back about half an hour later.

They all eat together before the alphas go to sleep the tiredness of the day away, and the omegas stay up to cater to the pups.

Though Jungkook also leaves to sleep after about an hour since he has to wake up for school.

_________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

And please do comment and vote if you liked it.

Have a nice day/night.