36

It was past midnight.

Everyone had long finished their chores and were asleep for quite some time.

The Kims along with the Jeon had gone to bed long ago after enjoying their dinner and cleaning everything.

The peace of the night was, however, soon broken when Seokjin was woken up from his unusually deep slumber with a sharp pain in his lower abdomen.

It all happened in flash.

Seokjin woke up screaming in pain, slapped Namjoon awake, the panicked alpha tried to calm his mate thinking its another false contraction, but soon noticed the wetness of his mate's PJ trousers and the bedsheet below the omega.

Then he ran to Taehyung's room, banging the door until the younger one woke up, without explaining the elder ran to Jungkook's room, barged through the unlocked door and shook the youngest awake, collided with Taehyung who was following him while running out of the room.

He ran straight to his own room to get his mate and the bag they had prepared in advance for hospital, leaving the TaeKook couple confused who then followed him and understood the situation.

Jungkook ran to Seokjin's closet, grabbing a pair of sweatpants, then ran towards the boy in labor pain and helped him to change out of the wet trousers.

Taehyung ran down to start the car, while Namjoon grabbed the bag and a blanket to cover Seokjin since its winters, and ran out to put the stuff in car.

When he came back, Seokjin had already changed and Jungkook was helping him towards the door.

Namjoon went and picked him up, fastening the process of reaching the car.

He put Seokjin in the back seat that soon Jungkook slid in from other side, and sat down in passenger's seat, Taehyung already behind the wheel with the engine already on.

Jungkook quickly draped the blanket Namjoon had brought before, over his hyung. Since they had just started the car engine and had no time to run the heater in advance, so it was pretty cold in the car. Besides, since Seokjin was going to give birth, his omega needed much more heat than anyone under normal conditions.

As soon as the last door was shut, the true blood drove towards the hospital, speed almost as if the car is flying, but soon he slowed down on his hyung's request.

Nevertheless, soon enough the car was parked in front of the hospital, and Namjoon along with Jungkook helped the male in labor out of his seat.

Some nurse had noticed them and quickly had brought a wheelchair that Namjoon and Jungkook helped Seokjin to sit in after thanking the nurse.

They brought him inside while Taehyung went to park the car in parking lot and soon he joined them in front of the room Seokjin was in.

Since his pregnancy was normal and now he was having a normal labor pain, not to forget his water also broke, so the doctors wanted it to be a non-surgical birth, in other words, a normal delivery rather than C-section.

So now, Seokjin was in a room getting changed into the hospital gown with a nurse's help, while the other two nurses were getting everything needed later, arranged.

The boys stood outside the door as they weren't allowed to enter, but soon were called in by the nurses.

As soon as he crossed the door, Namjoon ran straight to his mate, grabbing his hand in his own and pecking him on the forehead.

Soon after, there was a knock on the door before it opened revealing a female.