22

When Jackson and Taehyung made eye contact, Jackson froze in his place and Taehyung was regretting not stopping Jungkook from befriending this guy.

There was a thick silence. So thick that Jungkook felt it would suffocate him. So he broke it.

"Um. Let me introduce you guys. Taetae this is Jackson hyung. Jackson Wang. The alpha I told you about on my first day." Jungkook said with a smile that grew big when his mate looked towards him, clearly unaware of the panic setting in his mate.

"And Jackson hyung. Meet my Taetae. Kim Taehyung, my amazing mate." Jungkook said with a shy smile. His voice brought Jackson back into reality and he then hurriedly sit beside the omega.

"Oh my god kook. I was not wrong. You were not wrong. He really got godly looks. OMG. How can someone be so handsome? By the way, I'm not gay. God who am I lying to. Yes I'm gay but believe me I never thought anything bad about anyone. Not like I got bad thoughts about you but- UGGHHH. WHY CAN'T I STOP MY TONGUE." Jackson shouted while looking up with his hands raised at end.

"Auh. Please don't mind my rambling. Its just- you are just too much handsome that my brain short circuited." This made Taehyung to chuckle too, as Jungkook was already giggling by the ramble of his hyung.

"I don't think I'm that handsome. But thank you so much." Taehyung said with a small smile, that most definitely was a fake one, but the other two didn't notice, so who cares.

They were having a pretty nice chit chat with each other. Taehyung got to know Jackson more and vice versa.

But still Taehyung couldn't trust the guy.

Because he was from the black claw pack. Moreover, the head alpha's son.

No matter how good natured he seemed, and how good his personality was, he still was from the pack that Taehyung despised with all his heart and soul, all his life.

Jackson didn't know about Taehyung. But Taehyung knew about him since the first day of school, when he saw him coming in with his father. That's why he never got close to Jackson.

Basically, he never got close or befriended anyone at all, because he was afraid of getting betrayed by his friends, but he would specially avoid Jackson.

Everything was going alright. On outside.

Inside Taehyung's mind, he was planning a murder.

Of Jackson specifically.

Because of many reasons.

1st, he's from black claw pack.

2nd, he's an alpha and close to Jungkook.

3rd, he's invading their personal time, TAEHYUNG's time with HIS MATE.

4th, he's sitting BESIDE HIS MATE.

5th, he's engaging HIS OMEGA with himself and is not letting him talk with Taehyung as much as he daily does.

6th, he has got all of Jungkook's attention since the moment he sat on the table.

And 7th, he's making Jungkook laugh so much. Taehyung HATES when someone else than him makes HIS MATE happy and laugh so much. He just allows his hyungs and Yugyeom to make Jungkook happy other than himself.

So well yeah.

Taehyung was brought out of his thoughts with a new voice on their table.

"Hey Jackie. Sorry I'm late. You were probably bor---red. Well I think you enjoyed your time." The guy changed his words as well as tone as his eyes fell on Jungkook, who was looking at him with a smile when he called Jackson but the smile vanished on the tone and he now had a forced smile.

That made Taehyung a little bit happy. Probably because he thought that maybe now this guy will take the other alpha away from their table.

Jackson looked up at the boy. First he was shocked but then his lips curved up in a smile.

"Hey Markie. You free now?" He said happily.

"Yeah I'm. But seems like you are busy now." He really didn't even try to hide his dislike on Jackson sitting here.

"Enjoy your time. I'll be leaving. Bye." The guy said with a smile that was screaming that it is forced.