35

Taehyung was still contemplating what to say when they heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

They all looked towards the stairs and down walked a sleepy Jungkook rubbing his eyes with his fists, clearly showing that he just woke up.

"Ah hyungs. You are back." The bunny boy smiled while running towards them as soon as he saw his hyungs.

"Aww my baby koo. Are you alright honey?" Seokjin said hugging him after the boy almost jumped at him.

"Yup. Totally fine. And now even better since you are here." Jungkook replied breaking the hug and then went to hug Namjoon.

"Hi hyung." He said to the alpha who chuckled lightly.

"Hello bun." The elder replied while patting the youngest of all on head.

No one noticed, but Taehyung really was hating this so much. But before he got the chance to react on this, he again was sent into the panic mode, this time by Namjoon's question.

"Bun. Why are your hair wet?" The alpha asked while breaking the hug.

"Because I didn't dry my hair before going to sleep. Was too tired." Jungkook replied without thinking much, increasing the panic level of his poor mate.

"And why were you so tired that you even didn't dry your hair? By the way, you must have showered in morning, so your hair should have dried by now even without blow drying." This time, Seokjin questioned.

And Taehyung was mentally playing heads or tail between his two options of dying by Seokjin's hands or running away for ever leaving his mate.

"Tae. Why are you looking so pale? Are you alright?" Namjoon, who had just looked at the younger alpha, asked, causing Seokjin to also look at his younger brother.

That's when Jungkook's big doe eyes got even bigger in realization and he looked towards his panicked mate and then the elder couple.

"Yes hyungs. I'm, I'm fine." Taehyung tried his best to reply normally. He really did.

"Hyungs don't worry. We both are alright. Just tired." Jungkook's voice made the elder two to look away from Taehyung who sighed in relief, well semi-relief.

"That's what we are asking. Why are you both so tired? Like I understand that the last 2 3 days must have been tiring but today's whole day passed. You both should be back on track by now. it was not the first time and you both never got this much tired before, that even after a whole day of rest, we can still see you both so sickly tired." Well, Seokjin got a point there my dears.

But the last sentence of the eldest gave his younger brother the idea of a perfect answer that would definitely satisfy both their hyungs.

"That's the thing. A full day of rest. That this spoilt baby bun of yours didn't let us have. He made me clean the whole house with him as soon as we woke up." The true blood replied with a pout, pointing at his mate accusingly.

Jungkook looked like a deer caught in headlights. He looked at his mate in disbelief for betraying him like that, with mouth open and eyes so big like they are going to pop out of their sockets.

"Really now Tae? Didn't you see the condition of the house? You really wanted Jin hyung to clean all the mess YOU made in this condition?" Jungkook said back mirroring his mate with the pout and accusing pointing.

"ME? I did? How? You were living here too." Taehyung may have started this just to stop his hyung's questioning, but now he really took it seriously.

"Yes YOU. Right. I was living here too but I didn't leave that cave of some extremely lazy tiger that you call your room, the whole time except today." The bunny was really angry now.

"ENOUGH." Taehyung was going to say something but shut his mouth after Seokjin's shout.

"Seriously. I leave you both for 3 days and then I come back to you fighting like you want to kill each other with words? Is this how newly mated couples behave after their heat or rut?" Seokjin said, sounding disappointed with the couple.

"Actually yes." Namjoon mumbled beside Jin, who heard it clearly and then turned his glare from his brother to his husband.

"What. Didn't we use to fight over how dirty the house has become every time? Even until 3 months ago, after your last heat." Namjoon said, mumbling the last 4 words that only Seokjin heard but the TaeKook couple obviously knew what happened 3 months ago because they live under same roof.

That really shut Seokjin up and the said male just pressed his lips in thin line while sitting down on the sofa he had stood up from, when Jungkook came down from stairs.

Well at least he tried to.

Because as soon as he put his hand on the arm rest for support and was lowering down, he got another false contraction causing him to halt his movements and scrunch his face in pain.

Namjoon obviously noticed and held his mate supporting him to not fall on ground, while this time, Jungkook panicked seeing his hyung in this state.

But before the youngest could say anything, Taehyung grabbed the panicked boy's hand making him to look at the alpha and then mouthed to him 'don't worry'.

Soon enough Seokjin was back to normal, just breathing heavily as Namjoon helped him sit down on the sofa.

Taehyung then informed his mate about the false contractions whose lips then made an O in realization.

But alas, this time, it was NOT a false contraction.