26

Its been quite some time now.

Everything was fine. Well for everyone other than Taehyung.

The alpha boy was quite bothered. He wanted to keep Jungkook away from Jackson as much as he can, possibly, totally out of reach.

But you can't blame him. He didn't have a good experience with Jackson's pack last time. He had lost his parents. And since he met Jackson that day, he just couldn't shake the feeling off of losing his loved ones again.

So he was just trying to keep his mate safe.

But no matter how much he tries, he just simply can't keep them both away as they have almost all the classes together.

At first, Taehyung would be really bothered with Jackson being with Jungkook, he actually still is but that's another story for another time. but as time passed, he stopped trying to keep them both away.

Because, well of course, he can't when they spend almost full school time together in same classes.

But it doesn't mean he's OK with Jackson now.

No he is not.

He has many reasons for not being OK with the other alpha.

First of all, and the most important one, he's getting more time and attention of his mate than him, which seriously makes him wonder if it will be that hard to kill that alpha.

Second, he keeps invading their personal time at lunch and now he has even started walking with them to parking lot after school ends. Another reason to decide whether he should bury him alive or lock him up in an abandoned building's basement so that he dies of hunger.

Third, he still is not sure if Jackson is safe enough to keep around.

I mean, not like he's a sharp sword or something. Its just, Taehyung's last experience with Jackson's pack was quite tragic.

And he's not sure if Jackson really befriended them or if he's trying to get their trust and then break it like his father by attacking their pack and killing the head alpha and Luna to get charge of the pack.

Just like his father did all those years ago.

But this sometimes bothers Taehyung highly while thinking about that incident. If they really attacked his pack and killed his parents to get charge over his pack, then why did they leave. And there was no harm done to anything or anyone other than the soldiers of the pack since they fought with the attackers.

And all of the time, the attackers kill the kids of head alpha too so that they can claim the head post easily, unless the kids are too young to mold their personalities according to their choice and the attackers are too kind hearted to let them live.

But such cases are very rare. If those people were really that kindhearted, then why would they even attack another pack.

But no one lets the alpha pups live, whether a male or a female. They don't even spare them a single breath extra.

They kill the alpha pups and make the betas and omegas their slaves for house work or for personal needs.

But attacking other packs has been banished for many many years now and the attack on their pack was so sudden and without any specific reason.

If they had attacked for power, then they wouldn't have left the pack over to them. So there was something else.

But whatever it was, Taehyung wants nothing to do with it. He just wants his family safe and sound and his mate away from that alpha.

Its really hard for Taehyung to deal with their friendship when he's getting ignored by his mate.

But now he won't have to deal with it much longer.

Guess what? Their midterm exams are starting soon and they already got their schedules today.

Now Jungkook will be busy in study all the time for exams. Because he has to show an excellent result to get permission to apply for two semesters' final exams.

And after these exams, he will be busy preparing for the exams of next semester too. That means double study time and half Jackson time.

And same goes for next semester too. Jungkook will have to study for both second last and last semester means study all time with no Jackson and after that he will graduate high school with Taehyung and Jackson will be left behind.

And you can't even imagine how happy this baby tiger of an alpha is.

Though, he does feel bad for Jungkook and kind of guilty too, because the omega is burring himself in books and study because he wants them both to graduate together, but the guilt can wait. Or probably can kick itself out of Taehyung's mind.