04

Jungkook wanted to say something. He has some big, like really big news to tell them but he still has not told them.

Actually he was trying since Taehyung came, but every time something comes up just like now, so he kept quiet again and took another bite. But this time, Jin noticed it.

"Jungkook you want to say something? Tell hyung what is it?" He saw Taehyung's face and his hesitation, so to borrow him some more time to get ready, he urged Jungkook to speak.

It's not that Jin doesn't agree with Namjoon's decision, he knows that Namjoon took a good decision, and he supports him fully. But he also can feel Taehyung's emotions, and he has seen him in really bad states, so he wants his little brother to agree on everything he does and not to be forced for something.

"Yeah kook I noticed it many times. You want to say something since Taehyung came. You can tell us anything without any hesitation you know." Maybe Namjoon understood why Jin did it, so he also changed the topic.

"We will talk about it later hyung. First you finish your talk with Taetae." Well, he really is a devil, isn't he? That's what everyone thought.

"OK. Taehyung gives me the keys now." Namjoon again demanded.

"But you said you are not taking my car, then which keys?" Taehyung still tried to make them leave this topic and not take the keys from him.

"Keys of the freaking house you have in that damn forest you dumb head." Now Jin had really lost his patience.

Taehyung didn't take a second before fishing the keys out and placing them on table. This super speed really made Jungkook laugh while eating, resulting in him chocking.

"Hey kiddo, be careful while eating." Namjoon said while giving him a glass of water.

"Sorry hyung... but this ... speed... I ..." He said in between laughing but then left his sentence incomplete.

He then picked the keys up and asked Namjoon. "Hyung can I keep them?"

"Umm OK but can I ask you why?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Because today's my birthday that he delayed to arrive on."

Well that was a pretty convincing reason but that doesn't mean that it's the true reason.

"But one thing Jungkook. Promise me you won't give them to this idiot without our permission. And by our permission, I mean permission from not just one but both of us. Understood?" Jin asked, more like ordered him.

"Yes hyung I promise. Why would I give him the keys when he is getting the punishment for being late on my birthday?" He honestly had no plans on giving Taehyung the keys even till much later than NamJin have planned.

"But wait a minute. Why does he have keys of my house?" He really was going to get a good beating from Jin but Jungkook spoke up the words no one could believe.