08

"Jungkookie...!!!" Both Taehyung and Jungkook were walking through the corridor of school, headed to the admin office to get Jungkook's time table, when they heard someone shout.

They turned to the side from where they heard the shout and Jungkook's big bunny smile shined with full brightness on his cute face.

"Yugyeomie...!!!" He shouted back as he ran towards his only friend other than Taehyung.

The omega literally threw himself at his beta friend who caught him by his waist and did a 360 turn while Jungkook's feet were in air.

You must be thinking why they were so excited to meet each other? Well you get the right to ask that, because they both literally live in the same pack, in the same street.

But they also get the right to be so excited because of many reasons. 1st is that it's Jungkook's birthday. 2nd, Yugyeom was at his elder sister's house who lives with her husband in another pack. He spent all his vacations there. And when he came back yesterday, it was really late at night and they both had school, so he didn't disturb Jungkook and also he was tired. 3rd, it's their first day in the same school...!!! They have all the rights to be this much excited, don't they?

But, their excitement was angering someone there. More specifically, a certain alpha, who was watching his newly found mate interact with some beta that intimately. And he would have planned a murder in his head if he was not brought out of his thoughts by his mate's voice.

"Where were you? You spent all your vacations at your sister's house and didn't even think about me for even once? Such a betrayer I have as a friend." Both of them were now standing with ease, while looking at each other.

Taehyung sighed that they were not hugging now at least, and he was about to walk towards them but stopped in his tracks when his eyes fell on their hands. How dare that beta hold his mate's hands? His mate.

He again was planning a murder but again couldn't complete it as he again got brought back to reality when he heard his mate's voice AGAIN.

"That excuse is not good enough Mr. Lemon head. You had a full month off, even more than that. You still didn't spend a single day with me. I'm not gonna talk to you. Humpfh." Jungkook said pouting. This made Taehyung laugh a little. His mate really got an amazing sense of giving names while insulting others.

"O hello you Mr. Coconut head. I told you na that I had to be there. Besides I told you a month before going and you yourself said to me that it's OK I can go. Now why are you being a baby?" Jungkook's eyes widen as he gasped and brought a hand up to his open mouth.

He then shifted to his original form, that I tell you is really SCARY, and glared at his friend. A literal definition of an angry baby bunny.

'Author Nim'

'Oop. Sorry my bunny, I mean baby, no no no I meant Jungkook, yeah Jungkook. Please don't stare at me like that.' *I can't control my UwU anymore*.

Jungkook huffed angrily and again crossed his arms. Then he turned away from Yugyeom and stomped his foot.

Taehyung, however, got really angry when that beta dared to call his mate a coconut head.