24

Its been two weeks since Jungkook's heat and now everyone is like they were before that happened.

Everyone except Seokjin.

Jin was not fine. Far away from fine. And no its not about him or baby. Well it IS about baby but not HIS.

He was worried about Jungkook. Well Jungkook is also his baby. But we are not talking about that baby.

OK now I myself am getting confused with my sentences, so let's get to the point.

For the past week, Jin is stressing about the younger omega.

You see, it had been a week since his heat, the heat he spent with his mate, who most definitely got his rut too. So it was like an unspoken truth that they are going to have their baby.

But even after two weeks, Jungkook didn't show any symptoms, and that was stressing Jin.

He was thinking that maybe the younger omega is not telling him about his illnesses and all problems and is handling everything by himself.

And this was really hard for Seokjin to gulp down that his baby, whom he has taken care of for years, suddenly has grown up so much that he won't even tell him about his sickness. Not like he really has any, but Jin doesn't know that.

Second thought that came into Seokjin's mind was, maybe someone has said something harsh to their maknae about depending too much on them or something like that. So now Jungkook is keeping everything to himself so he won't worry them.

Both the situations were freaking Jin out and today, after waiting for whole two weeks, he decided to ask the maknae himself.

So here he was, sitting on the TV lounge couch, waiting for the couple to come back from school.

And soon enough, much to Jin's relief, the door opened and in came the TaeKook couple shouting 'we are home'.

Jin took a deep breath and got up, moving towards them to give them their daily hug with a smile and then went to the kitchen to bring a glass of water for each of them, including himself, that was very unlikely and of course was noticed by the young couple.

Jin gave them their glasses and picked his up, emptying it in one go because of the nerves he was feeling. This confused the other two but soon they understood that Jin wants to talk to them about a serious matter when the eldest turn towards them, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Hyung. I won't ask if everything is alright because I can guess that it's not, by your behavior. So, what happened?" Taehyung finally asked his elder brother, concerned about him.

"H-hyung. Something happened to you? Or the babies? Or is it Namjoonie hyung? Please tell us." Jungkook spoke up with wide eyes, panicking that perhaps something happened to his hyungs or the little family members.

"Hyung. Did someone attack? Or anyone did something to you? Did the medicines react?" Taehyung said without giving the eldest a chance to deny the youngest. Eyes changing their color to red and voice clearly telling the two omegas that his anger level was at the extreme limit, rising up to blast the meter any moment.

"Hey hey hey. Relax Tae. Everything is alright. Me, the babies, Joonie. We all are totally fine. No need to worry. Calm down." Jin said quickly, getting at the edge of the sofa, trying to calm the alpha down as soon as possible. Luckily it worked and Taehyung's eyes turned back to their natural brown color.

"Oh. OK. Thank god you all are fine." Taehyung said coming back to his senses.

Jungkook was quite confused that why Taehyung got so hyper in just a moment with just a sentence, even though Jin was sitting in front of them totally fine. He had never seen him this angry. But then he thought that may be Tae is just protective to his family because of what had happened to their parents.

"Then what happened hyung. Why are you so stressed? What's bothering you?" Jungkook asked the eldest politely, now a bit at ease that they are all fine.

Jin took a deep breath before telling them everything that he had been thinking for past two weeks, especially last week. It was about them both so there was nothing to hide. And also, he wanted them to give him honest answers, so he had to tell them how he's feeling about the situation.

"So. Please tell me what's going on. I'm worried about you." Jin said at the end, looking at Jungkook who was looking down, most definitely trying to hide his red face but failing terribly.

"Well about that, um..." Instead of Jungkook, Taehyung spoke up, informing his brother that it's not Jungkook but him who has the answer to Jin's question.

Jin diverted his attention to his younger brother's red face, clearly understanding why he spoke up instead of the youngest, waiting for the alpha to continue.