30

Its been a couple weeks now.

Everything was going like an action replay of previous day. But no one complained. Since this seemed the best way to spend life right now.

Daily the TaeKook couple would wake up early to complete as much house chores as they can so that they won't leave anything for Jin and after school they can give all their time to their studies.

Jungkook would prepare breakfast for everyone while Taehyung would clean the house. Then Namjoon would wake up and set the table and clean the kitchen while the younger two get ready for school.

Then they would wake Jin up and the family would eat breakfast together.

After that, the youngest two would leave to school leaving Namjoon to wash the dishes before getting ready and going to office.

Then the younger two would return from school and Jungkook would make lunch with Seokjin's help who won't let him do everything by himself as "you came tired from school and I'm not disabled. So don't me by mom."

Some days, when Jungkook would be too tired to cook, they would buy the lunch on their way home so that Seokjin won't have to cook everything by himself.

A few times they also asked Namjoon to buy lunch on his way home when Seokjin was craving some certain things that either they were not good at cooking or were out of ingredients for.

Then they all would have lunch together before Namjoon leaves for office again and Jungkook would go up in his room to study after washing the dishes. Since he had taken next two semesters together after mids, he had four times more course to cover in given time.

Well not exactly as 2nd semester was all familiar for him, but still 3rd semester was a new thing and he had half time to cover it all and revise the course of second semester too close to exams. So baby was busy in studies.

As for Taehyung, well, he was really strange these days.

He had that same routine of entering and leaving classes as his teachers told them about and now he would leave home after lunch and would come back at dinner.

But no one questioned him, because they trusted him. Partly because he never tried to hide his coming and going and his behavior was same with all of them. And they also never questioned him after the result day, waiting for him to tell them by himself.

Seokjin would sometimes stay at home watching TV. On other days when he didn't feel like watching TV, or lazy in other words, he would go out for a stroll in the town.

He would walk around and talk to the pack members, ask them about life problems and their hardships.

Though, there were not much issues, since the pack had developed by leaps and bound during his parents' rule and now he along with his mate, Namjoon, was following his parents' footsteps really well.

But he sometimes would still get to know about a few issues here and there, so that's why he didn't stop his strolls. Besides, since he was close to his due date, his doctor had advised him to walk more so that he won't face any muscle stiffness problems during birth.

Also, as a Luna its like his duty to talk with people and get to know about their problems so that he can help Namjoon about certain issues.

Its like, been a tradition of the crystal pack. The Luna would hold a meeting once a week, where each and every person of the pack would have permission to come and tell the Luna about their hardships and problems, and then the Luna would talk about it to the head alpha so that they can help their pack members.

It had been like this for centuries but the previous Luna had made some changes to it.