27

The exams went OK. Everything was fine. Since it was just some mere midterms so it was not that hard.

They got one week off after exams, probably so that the teachers can solely focus on checking the papers and making results without the tension of classes and preparing lectures.

Everyone took off to enjoy this week in their own way. Some went to mountains, others to beaches, and some others traveled to meet their relatives.

But it was quite the opposite scene in the Kim household.

Jungkook had quite a hard time during exams because he wanted to ace them and possibly get 100% to be able to graduate early. So he was catching up with his sleepless nights and skipped meals.

Taehyung, like every other vacation and off day, was trying to help both his hyungs as much as he can to give them some rest.

He would wake up early to clean the house and do other house chores, leaving just cooking for Jin to do.

He would have taken that task too if it were not for the kitchen ban he had gotten when he first time tried to make ramen for himself and instead of cooking the raw noodles had cooked the pan.

But well, what's gone is gone now. So back to the present.

So as I was saying, he would do as many house chores as he could while Jin would prepare breakfast for everyone, and after breakfast, he would accompany Namjoon to the office to take care of some pack matters with him.

It was mainly Namjoon's idea at first because of course, the actual pack leader is Taehyung. So it was kind of training for the younger alpha before he takes his position as the head alpha.

At lunchtime, both the alphas would come home to eat with family, unlike other days when Namjoon would eat in his office and TaeKook at school while Jin would be eating alone or would sometimes join Namjoon in the office.

Once again, Taehyung would try to cover as much housework as he could while Jin would be cooking.

After lunch, TaeJoon would be gone to the office again leaving the two omegas to watch TV or Jungkook gushing over Jin's huge baby bump and the latter laughing fondly at the younger's burst of cuteness.

Dinner would be quite a big deal because Jungkook would help Jin in cooking and there would be some strange and new dishes on the table daily that the younger had searched on internet. But no one ever complained because of how delicious everything was.

Well, soon the week ended and now, on a Saturday morning, all four of them were at TaeKook's school to have a small talk with the teachers about their class performance and collect their report cards at the end.

"Oh hey, Mr. & Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you guys." Mr. Choi, Taehyung's class incharge as well as homeroom teacher said as soon as he saw the family entering the meeting hall.

Since it was just midterms, they had arranged the tables of all the classes in one big hall and all teachers of the same class were sitting at the same table so that they all can collectively converse with the parents/guardians and students that would come in one family at a time. (as I mentioned before in another chapter, I don't know anything about Korean or American high schools, so I'm taking it as it went in my high school. Its because I don't want to write rubbish and stupid things because I don't know the true facts, so I opt to write what I'm familiar with.)

"Hi, Mr. Choi. Nice to meet you too. Hope you are doing fine." Namjoon greeted the man followed by the other two Kims and a Jeon, before doing the same with other teachers on the table too.

They opted for first going to Taehyung's teachers as he's elder and in senior grade, also Jungkook's class' table was occupied by another family.

Well, it was mainly for that, but there was also a slight lingering fear or concern you can say, too, in the elder couple's heart.

They wanted to clear Taehyung's matter before they can go to Jungkook's teachers because Seokjin couldn't relax and was quite stressed thinking about how Taehyung has been in school since he and Jungkook were together and he knows how extra overprotective and extremely over-possessive his little brother can be.

And that stress was not good for him and the Kims on the way, aka the babies. Also, Jungkook was a new student and he also wanted to fast up his study to graduate with his mate, so they had quite a lot to discuss with his teachers, and that needed peace of mind.

Though the intention was good, the results were... well let's say, it would be better to go to Jungkook's teachers first.