06

"Yeah I'm alright. Nothing bad. Actually good. And us means 'US'." He said while placing a hand on his belly. "You are going to be an uncle soon." A small fond, yet a little bit shy smile adorns his face.

And another sound of someone chocking, but this time it's not Taehyung.

Jin looked at his mate a bit surprised about him chocking on water, but then he understood the reason and laughed lightly.

"Sorry I didn't tell you before. I just got the reports yesterday evening when you were in office. I forgot to open it before and remembered at night. But you were already asleep and you looked so tired when you came back from office so I didn't wake you up." He pressed his lips together and scratched his nape while looking down.

"Jinnie, look here." Sorry Namjoon, but that voice was too polite to be an alpha's. but well, at least he looked at you.

'Dear author will you please slip out of the scene?' That face didn't match your sweet words kookie, but OK I will comply with it.

OK so back to the story.

Jin looked up at his mate who had a really fond and somewhat assuring expression that he did nothing wrong.

Namjoon grabbed his hand and pulled a little signaling for him to get up from seat, which he complied to.

Namjoon made him sit on his lap and Jin rested his head on his shoulder close to his neck.

"I love you so much. I love both of you. And thank you for this amazing gift. Though its Jungkook's birthday. But who's complaining." He said looking at his mate, smiling.

Suddenly there was a 'cough' sound.

"Yeah who's complaining. Not me at least. Right? Why would I complain by the way? No one's complaining here." He loves teasing his Eomma Jin too much.

This made everyone chuckle.

"CONGRATULATIONS HYUNG." Ah can this boy talk in a normal voice tone? Every time shouting.

'Ahm ahm.'

'Ah kook. I was joking. I wasn't serious honestly. How can I dare to insult your mate? Now stop glaring at me please. I have to continue the story.'

'Then continue.'

'Hufh.' OK so back to the story.

"Thankyou Tahyung-ah." NamJin said together.

"Congrats hyung. And Namjoonie hyung. It's also a gift for me too. I'm also gonna be an uncle." Jungkook said smiling.

"No. You are not going to be an uncle." Jin said with serious face.

"Huh?" it really confused the maknae.

"Because you don't stop calling me Eomma. So you are gonna be a hyung or oppa or both." He laughed a little at end.

"Yeah right Eomma but I still am gonna be an uncle now." He blushed and got shy at end but still glanced at his alpha sitting beside him.

"Yeah right. An uncle." Jin definitely noticed his glance. Namjoon also nodded with a fond giggle.

"OK boys, it's time to go now. Move fast or you will be late for school. Come on Taehyung, get up. You don't want Jungkook to be late on his first day in school, do you?" Namjoon said when he saw Jungkook getting up from his seat but Taehyung still filling his mouth with French bread.

"Yeah hyung. Jush two mo' biesh." He said with full mouth. And that was really cute for an alpha, a true blood alpha at that.

Jungkook smiled fondly at his too cute to be real alpha but soon his smile dropped and eyes widened with mouth open.