07

Taehyung was about to cut another piece from the bread to eat but the plate got snatched from under his utensils holding hands.

"Get up. NOW." It's definitely a mother instinct. Don't know why mothers want their kids to reach the school at time ALWAYS.

"Hyunggg..." The alpha whined but shut it and straightened with just one glare of his omega brother. Who says omegas fear alphas? Sometimes it can be opposite. Especially in Kim residence. Because not just Taehyung, but Namjoon also is afraid of angry Jin.

Taehyung huffed but got up from his seat and picked up his bag.

"Here." they both were about to open the front door when they heard Jin.

Taehyung turned and saw his brother holding 3 pieces of the French bread wrapped in polythene wrapper. He definitely doesn't want them to be any of the both, late or hungry.

He smiled and took it from his brother, giving him a hug and then slipped out of the door shouting goodbye.

They went into Taehyung's car and when he went up to open the passenger seat door for Jungkook, the latter opened the back door and sat there.

"Close it or you will have a fly as morning dessert." He said referring to Taehyung's open mouth.

Taehyung closed his mouth and pressed lips together, folding his arms on his chest. But that completely went un-noticed as the omega was now scrolling on his phone. So he decided to speak up.

"Excuse me Mr. My-darling-mate, I'm not a driver." But who's listening? Not Jungkook at least.

Taehyung sighed and put his hands on his hips before calling the younger one.

"Jungkook." He said looking at his dear mate.

"Yeah." And the 'dear mate' didn't even bother to look up at him.

"Come out and sit here at front seat." He was losing patience.

"No. I'm alright here." eyes still on cell phone.

Taehyung sighed again and looked away from Jungkook.

Then he got an idea maybe, because he smiled and evil smile before looking at the road to make sure no one is here.

When he didn't see anyone, he smirked before opening the back door of car and sat beside his mate.

"Huh? What are you doing here? Who's gonna drive us to school?" Jungkook finally looked up from his cell phone.

"Well. I thought that we should skip school today." He replied nonchalantly.

"But why?" he asked confused.

"Because today is your birthday and..." He intentionally gave a long pause.

"And?" this boy doesn't know anything about patience I think.

"And I got my mate today." Taehyung said with a wide smirk plastered on his face.

"So?" he was even more confuse now.

"So... let's do some mates thing." It was hard to hold his laugh but he still managed.

"Mates thing?" Jungkook asked, not knowing what Taehyung was talking about. But soon he registered the meaning and his eyes widened.

"You..." he said while opening the door and getting out in a blink of eye.

Taehyung threw his head on the back of the seat while laughing and came out after a few moments.

Jungkook was standing there 'glaring' at him with cheeks red, lips pursed and hugging his bag to his chest. Perfectly showing the image an extremely cute bunny who is angry.

Taehyung came out trying to control his laugh and when he succeeded in doing so, he looked at his mate and spoke.

"Now that you are out of the back seat, please bother to sit on the passenger's seat." He completed with a slight bow at end.

Jungkook mouth opened a little when he understood what has just happened. He then huffed angrily looking even more cute, and proceeded his way to the passenger's seat of the car.

Taehyung went to the driver's seat and after buckling up the seat belts, their journey to the school started FINALLY.