46

It was Minhyun's lucky day perhaps.

Because before Taehyung could find the alpha to serve him what he deserved, he received a call from Namjoon.

Apparently his patrol party had found some strange occurrence suspiciously close to their pack borders.

It had never happened before.

No one had ever dared to even think about being in this much close proximity to their pack's boarders as this group of teens.

Well except the rare occasions when injured rogues who asked the border soldiers for some medical aid.

Namjoon had suspected those boys to be a part of the rogue group they were after.

Because, after all, why else would there be a useless fight going on in such close premises to their grounds.

And his suspicion turned out to be very pretty much close to the truth when those boys turned out to be, indeed, rogues.

Though they had claimed to be not being part of the kidnappers' group, or any group for that matter.

Now Namjoon didn't want to be cruel to innocent people as those boys claimed to be, but their so called 'fight' stunt really had put them in his suspect list.

But then again, he had never encountered anyone of that group so he didn't know what to look for to recognize those rogues.

But Taehyung had.

That's the sole reason why he called the true blood to get an early leave from class and get back to the pack as soon as possible as he knew about Jungkook being free at this time since the omega has a wall chart sized timetable pasted on the middle wall of their lounge.

Besides he didn't know that Jungkook had already made the true blood do exactly that, and that too because of a member of this freaking group of rogues.

But all in all, that Minhyun was saved from his end by either some stupid teens or his own group mates indirectly and unknowingly.

Or maybe they knew?

Perhaps he himself had told his group members to pull this stunt so that he can save his pathetic self from Taehyung.

Perhaps the mindless prickle isn't really mindless.

Nah. He really is.

He has nothing to do with this fright of these teens.

Totally a coincidence.

Well, let's get on the track.

So.

Soon the young couple reached their pack and the 'crime scene'.

Taehyung had entered through the gate where the drama was going on as he had seen the soldiers with 4-5 males in tatted clothes, definitely rogues.

And as the car entered the gate he spotted Namjoon there too.

He had first decided to drop Jungkook at home and then come here but then thought otherwise and decided to include the omega in on pack matters because of course, he's going to be the future Luna ruling beside him. He needs to know what goes on in the pack.

He had had this chat with the NamJin couple long ago about including Jungkook in this stuff but they decided to let the omega complete his studies with no other tension to carry on his shoulders.

Besides, Jin being Jin, announced that his baby is too young for this stuff, and Taehyung being Taehyung agreed with the comment that "gguk's just a cute li'l baby bun" making Namjoon exhale a deep sigh with palm on his face.

But the alpha didn't say anything as he himself found the young omega pretty childish because of all the coddling he gets from all three of them. Besides they both really are young to handle the duty of a whole pack.

But what has to be done, should be done.

That's why when he saw the omega with his mate walking towards them, he just gave them a welcoming smile.

Though he really was wondering what happened to Taehyung saying his gguk is just a cute li'l baby bun.

And he gets all the right to be.

The true blood was so adamant on his comment till this morning.

But the version of the 'cute little baby bun' he saw in school hallways today really made him think again about his decisions.

And, as expected, after witnessing the live show of his omega asserting so much dominance to even get alphas to submit to him, he was certain that Jungkook, indeed is a fully prepared Luna ready to claim his well-deserved throne and crown.

Though Namjoon was still unaware of that majestic persona of his not legally adopted son.

But that didn't stay like that for long tho.

_________________________

Hey my sweetiepies. Hope you all are doing well.

Sorry for the unexpected long break. I didn't intend on getting one but this lovely app of ours decided to take a new years break in our country, going on yet another mini ban it gets so often like we get weekends off from university.

But I do feel sorry for not spending this time on both my stories equally.

Actually I had gotten in a flow writing the other one that I spent all the free time my assignments allowed me, on that one, writing a whole 6 chapters. And that story has chapters almost double than this. HeHe😅

Though I will be giving a spam update of 5 chapters on that book next week, I'm sorry I couldn't do that here too.

I would have tried to write at least 2 or 3 chapters of this story in the upcoming week if it were not for my finals coming the next week. So I need to study as I spent the whole semester playing BTS island🤭

But I will try to give at least one spam update on this story in February after my exams.

So stay tuned for that update.

P.S. I will inform you guys about the spam update before hand so that you don't miss a chapter.

Have a nice day/night everyone.