16

"Hey Jungkook, what happen? You don't seem good." It was Jackson's voice.

'Right I forgot. We share this class too.'

"Oh hyung. Yeah I'm, I'm alright. Just- just a little bit dizzy. Maybe I got up too fast." He tried to give an excuse. Of course who would want to visit nurse on the first day of school. Not Jungkook at least.

"No you are not. I noticed you throughout the whole class. And your face is a literal tomato right now. C'mon, let's go to the nurse office. I hope they are there. At least one of them." And that's what Jungkook was trying to avoid.

"No hyung. It's OK. I'm totally fine. And also it was my last class. Our English class may get cancelled. So I will be going home then."

"MAY get cancelled. What if it's not?" Ay. So caring.

"Then I will go to nurse. Let me confirm first. OK?" An expert of avoiding. Jackson opened his mouth again to say something but Jungkook cut him off.

"Hyung. I'm fine. Don't worry that much. And I said naw that I'm probably going home after this. If not, then I will go to nurse's office. Don't worry." He said with a smile.

"OK if you say so." Jackson was not convinced but he nodded and walked away exiting the class.

Jungkook picked his bag up and after making sure he picked everything, he left the class.

Since Taehyung was free now, he went to meet with Jungkook so that if his class gets cancelled, they will leave straight from there.

And as expected, the class got cancelled and Jungkook was free now. He was just going to call Taehyung but stopped when he spotted the alpha coming towards him.

"So?" he asked the younger.

"Cancelled." Jungkook replied with a small smile.

"OK then let's go." And soon both were in the car, headed back home.

"So. How was your first day at school?" Taehyung asked after a while of silent driving.

"It was nice. To be honest, I didn't think that it will be this good. All teachers were nice. No one tried to bully me or annoyed me. And the fact that I'm an omega but still no one tried to flirt with me. It was really amazing." Jungkook stated happily, totally unaware of the reality as well as the smirk on the alpha's face that vanished just as fast as it came.

"That's really good then, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. Studying here will be so much easier than the last school." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Yeah. I think it won't be hard for you to study a whole year without me." Though the words were simple and the voice too, but oh god poor steering wheel.

"Oh yeah right. I will have to spend a year in school after you. I don't wanna." The younger stated sadly, and believe me, the steering wheel really thanked him for saving its life.

"Oh my darling don't worry. Namjoon hyung talked to the principal when he came here for your admission. Since the principal didn't agree to admit you as an advance student and you got to repeat junior year, he said that if you get really good marks in first semester mids then you are allowed to take more than one semester at the same time. That way you can graduate in less than two years." Taehyung explained him.

A quick author note to clear all confusions about their school. Actually I don't know anything about Korean education system or American school system that is commonly used in stories. So I'm using the system that I studied in. The high school is from 9th till 12th grade. Commonly it has yearly/annual exams under the board of education, but there are some institutes that offer semester system for 11th and 12th grade, just like the high school that I attended. Its almost like university semesters. You have to study a fixed course and then exams after 6 months and then next semester with new course. So you have 4 semesters in college (11th and 12th grade are usually called as intermediate college) or last two years of high school according to this story. And the 11th and 12th are known as 1st year and 2nd year because of the intermediate college thingy. So don't get confuse if I mention semester or 1st/2nd year etc. And also like the mids of yearly session, there is semester mids. So the exams after 3 months are mids, and the exams after 6 months are finals. OK now back to the story.

"Really?" Jungkook said excited.

"Yes." The alpha responded with a smile and then laughed at the excited yay of the omega.

"But by good marks what does you mean? Like how much marks at minimum?"

"Atleast 90% + marks. If you get near or more than 95%, no one can ever object over you taking more than 1 semester." Taehyung told him.

"That's no problem. I have studied all this before and even on my first time I got 88.7% marks. I can definitely score 95% marks, hopefully 98%." Woah. I feel jealous kook.

"Hey bun no need to tire yourself in study that much. 95% is more than enough." And that's what I tell myself everytime and so am happy on my current grades too.

"So then. After my mids, I will have 3 months to prepare next semester that is more than enough, since I have studied all this already. And then I will take both semesters of senior year together and that way I will graduate with you. Woohoo." Jungkook told his plans excitedly that made Taehyung chuckle at his enthusiasm.

"OK my bunny do what you want. Actually I'll like that too if you graduate with me. Then we will be together in university too. My hunbun will always be with me." And Jungkook felt that strange feeling again, this time he couldn't hide it or ignore it.

"Hey bun. Everything alright? What happened?" He definitely noticed Jungkook's expressions and well, we all know how much he cares for the younger.

"Y-yeah. J-u-ust a bit..." he got cut off by a whimper leaving his mouth. That sent the alpha boy into full panic mode.

"I- I think I should take you to hospital. You don't seem fine." Taehyung said while slowing down the car to take a turn.

"N-no. I'm, I'm OK. Just get to home f-fast. Please." Jungkook said clutching at his bag that was sititng on his lap, tightly.

Taehyung didn't know what to do but he didn't want to take Jungkook somewhere he doesn't want to. So he sped up to the home hoping that maybe Jin could do something.