43

After lunch, when the bell rang indicating the start of next class, strangely Jungkook didn't want to go to his class.

Well it was strange to Taehyung, but he then again thought about what the younger had told him and took his hesitation as a result from all the mental stress due to study.

Though he still went to drop the boy to his class before going to his own so that he can see anything out of normal.

When Jungkook went in, he waited by the door to until the boy was seated.

At that moment, he noticed Minhyun sitting on the same bench.

Seeing that boy there, it was enough for him to know the reason why his mate was so troubled.

And even tho he had caught on that Jungkook really did lie to him, he didn't feel bad because he knows Jungkook's nature.

He probably thought that it was not a big enough problem to tell others.

He thought that Jungkook was just not comfortable with his new seatmate yet, that kind of, made Taehyung happy that his omega isn't getting along with every other alpha.

Besides, he still doesn't know about Minhyun's flirting with Jungkook.

So he shrugged it off and went to his own class, deciding that he will just take the bitter sip and talk to Jackson, telling him to get his previous seat back.

He doesn't like Jackson too, but Jungkook is comfortable with him. Also he has not tried anything to harm them in last few months.

So he's way better than that Minhyun guy who most certainly is a danger.

Thinking this, Taehyung had reached his class just before the teacher entered.

The next one hour, none of the mates could pay attention to the lecture because of the same guy.

Taehyung due to thinking about what could he do to get a hold on Minhyun while Jungkook due to getting irritated by the continuous flirting of the said boy.

He thought that it would be OK to ignore the leech type alpha, maybe he would get tired and leave him alone if he got no response.

You see, our Jungkookie is a really polite and humble guy and he didn't want to hurt Minhyun with a straight forward no on his face. So he chose to give a silent rejection.

But turns out, it was a wrong idea.

Because Jungkook not saying anything made Minhyun think that maybe he's playing hard to get or perhaps he's liking it but is too shy to say yes and that's why is just enjoying it for now.

And Jungkook doesn't know what gave him that idea.

Because like bruh. Have you seen your face in a mirror EVER in your life?

By the end of the class, Jungkook really was fighting his urge to pick his 3kg register up and hit his seatmate over the head with full force.

He should stop fighting tho. That guy deserves it.

At last, for the sake of Jungkook's mental peace, the class finally ended.

He moved his hand as fast as he could to just shove everything in his bag and leave this cursed seat.

He even gave up on his habit of arranging everything perfectly only to get out of the shameless alpha's reach.

But seems like luck was really not on his side today.

As soon as he put his register in the bag, the bag was snatched by none other than the stupidest of the stupids of the century, aka Kang Minhyun.

"No. I won't let you leave today unless you give me a proper answer. And by proper answer, I mean yes you are going out on a date with me." He stated confidently with a stupid smirk on his even stupider face.

Jungkook put his pencil pouch on the desk infront, closed his eyes, took a deeeeeeep breath in and sighed before opening his eyes and looking at the dumbest creature of the world that was sitting beside him.

And for the first time ever in his life, his face showed anger. Even though he was trying his best to keep it neutral, or a poker face at least, but Minhyun had exceeded all the limits.

The look he gave was enough for anyone and everyone to know that now its been enough for Jungkook and Minhyun should really get up from that seat and say sorry before getting out of the classroom.

Many students noticed the tension and decided that it would be better if they leave as fast as possible so that they don't get to face Jungkook's wrath.

Even Jackson, who was watching the duo throughout the class and was really coming their way after he saw Minhyun grab Jungkook's bag, took reverse steps and picked his bag up before dashing out of the class.

He couldn't believe that he got so scared by an omega but he really should. Because its Jeon Jungkook we are talking about and he has also spent years living with Kim Seokjin.

Everyone noticed the upcoming storm and decided to get as far away as they could, to save themselves from the hit.

Everyone but the mindless goat towards which the storm was directed to.

________________________________

Hello sweetiepies.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Vote and comment if you did.

Have a nice day/night.