48

The last one is finally uploaded, I hope this gets too.

_______________________

As soon as Taehyung moved closer to them, his nostrils pick that peculiar scent that, for some reason, every member of that group happened to have.

Recognizing the scent, he growled menacingly, informing Namjoon and the soldiers immediately that they had suspected them rightfully.

Even though he was sure of the scent, he still decided to look at their shoulders just to rule out any possibility of them having that scent for other reasons.

As predicted, they all hold that triple triangle tattoo symbolic to the rogue gang of kidnappers.

Good thing Namjoon didn't let them off just like that and decided to call Taehyung.

They really needed a few members from that group to get to know their upcoming plans.

The soldiers didn't waste the tiniest bit of a second in handcuffing all five of them and dragging them to the dungeon so that they could be further questioned later on.

But as soon as they started walking, they were stopped by their future Luna with a commanding voice that they couldn't do anything against it as their feet really froze in the place.

Namjoon and Taehyung, baffled, looked at each other upon witnessing the scene as Jungkook walked towards the rogues menacingly, making the boys shudder in pure fear.

"You boiled biscuits. You dared to kill my baby? MY BABY?" He shouted last two words before punching the boy closest to him in the face, making him go straight down to the ground like a brick.

Everyone there looked at the boy spitting blood in shear horror as the power he was punched with was no normal thing because you see, Jungkook is an omega and that boy is an alpha.

It takes a lot of power to throw an alpha on ground with just one punch. And that power nothing that can be possessed by an omega.

Even tho the rogues were shocked too, but their shock was nowhere close to what the crystal pack members were feeling.

Because the rogues didn't know that Jungkook never took any classes for fighting skills, not even for self-defense.

But his pack members did.

And nothing, NOTHING could scare them more than seeing this cuddly fluffy baby bunny show more strength than an alpha.

As the boy was still on ground, Jungkook went to kick him in his side but thankfully, before he could, Taehyung back hugged him, saving the boy from having his kidney kicked out of his body through his mouth.

"Hey baby, baby. Calm down. Hitting them won't bring your baby back. So let the soldiers take them to investigate, so that we can know why they killed your baby. Alright?" He said in an attempt to calm the raging boy down.

Thankfully he was successful and Jungkook nodded in response, taking deep breaths in order to get himself to cool down.

Namjoon, seeing Jungkook calming down, gestured the soldiers to take the rogues out of sight before Jungkook has another burst of anger, to which they responded with nods before scurrying away with the rogues towards the dungeon hurriedly.

Once they were out of sight, Namjoon walked towards the couple, Taehyung still hugging Jungkook who was leaning back in his mate with eyes close and taking deep breaths.

"You alright bub?" He asked Jungkook with a small smile, once he stood in front of him.

Jungkook knew the question was directed to him so he opened his eyes to look at his hyung before giving a small nod.

"C'mon lets go home." Namjoon said to them both motioning them towards the car before he himself went towards the driver's seat.

He had come there by walking as he was patrolling around with a small group of soldiers when they were called by the soldier guards upon noticing the rogues.

Since he had no other work to do today, so he decided to head home with the younger couple in the car.

Also, he needed to have a talk with them too, regarding Jungkook's behavior.

______________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Have a nice day/night everyone.

Edit:
OK. I. Give up. I have been trying for about an hour now. But the next part just wouldn't go up.

I'm so tired now, today was very hectic. And I also have to wake up early tomorrow.
So I put my tries to an end until next time.