45

Taehyung was baffled.

Totally perplexed.

He couldn't understand what exactly was happening.

Half an hour ago, Jungkook had approached him, during his class.

Yes. DURING.

Taehyung, as he had promised his bun, was standing in front of his teacher to ask for his leave, when the said bunny came into the room, disregarding that he's disturbing an ongoing class and didn't even ask the teacher for the permission to enter.

And before the teacher could say something, he went straight to his mate, hugging him so tight before crying rivers in his chest, leaving the said alpha shocked and the teacher perplexed.

Taehyung, out of reflex, wrapped his arms around Jungkook, and the teacher without a word from him, let him leave the class with his mate.

Now, even after whole thirty minutes passed, sitting on the rooftop, Jungkook still had his face buried in Taehyung's chest. Though, thankfully, his crying had stopped some while ago.

But he still refused to break the hug or even just take his face off Taehyung's chest.

Even when Taehyung tried to make him look at his own face, the omega gave a low growl and literally ordered him to hug him back.

That was another thing that confused Taehyung to no end.

Jungkook, an omega, ordered him, a true blood alpha, and he could do nothing but to comply.

And no, he didn't hug him because he wanted to fulfill his mate's wish.

It was like his body could do nothing to resist and moved on its own.

Like how any lower ranked wolf's body moves when a higher ranked wolf orders them something.

Totally out of the brain's control because of the overpowering pheromones.

And he had also noticed how the other students, mostly alphas and betas, bowed their heads when they both passed by them.

He knew it was not his pheromones, nor were of any other person because no one was following the same path as them from his classroom to the rooftop.

It had to be Jungkook.

And Taehyung couldn't understand how his mate was able to assert such dominance.

Finally, after another ten minutes, Jungkook removed his face from Taehyung, arms still wrapped tightly around him.

Taehyung looked at his face with a small smile that flickered for a second when he looked into Jungkook's eyes.

He swore he saw them light purple, but they changed to blue so fast that he could do nothing but to think that maybe it was just a light effect or maybe he saw wrong.

"Mind telling me what happened?" Taehyung asked his mate sweetly, but his tone clearly telling the other that he's not asking but DEMANDING the answer.

Jungkook looked down from Taehyung's eyes to his chest where the shirt was still wet from his own tears, while gulping.

"He called me a liar." He said half hiding the truth, afraid what might happen to Minhyun if he dared to tell Taehyung about his flirting.

After what he had witnessed on multiple occasions since he announced being Taehyung's mate, he didn't want to admit but he was afraid of Taehyung's possessiveness and over protectiveness.

"You do know that I'm never gonna believe for that to be a reason you cried for 20 minutes straight and are still hugging me even after 40 minutes have passed." That tone clearly told Jungkook that no more playing around, he got to say everything right and clear.

"He had been flirting with me since morning." Jungkook stopped because of the growl that left his mate's mouth.

Nevertheless, he decided to carry on.

"I-I decided to ignore thinking that he will leave me alone. But he took it wrong. And now when I was leaving the class, he snatched my bag and tried to get a yes from me for a date with him." Another growl along with the tightening of the arms around him, stopped more words from coming out of his mouth.

Still, he decided to complete the story before Taehyung could lose his control to his wolf and he no longer will be able to understand the words due to his rage.

Gulping the fear down, eyes never leaving the slowly drying wet patch on Taehyung's shirt, he started speaking again.

"I-I told him that- that I have a mate many times but he took it as excuse and said that everyone has one but that-that doesn't mean that we need to be..." he took a pause to ready himself for another growl he so sure was going to hear after completing this sentence.

"That we don't need to be loyal to them" as expected, the growl cut him off even before he could complete his sentence.

"Even-even before we meet them." He said in hopes that it may calm his mate down a tiny bit.

"Then I told him that I meant that I found my mate and we are together. So he called me liar, saying that I'm giving a rubbish excuse because male omegas sense their mate when they are close to their 19th birthday and I just turned 17." Jungkook finally completed.

He sat there for what felt like years but were just mere seconds, with his eyes closed, awaiting what was about to come.

But when he sensed no movement from Taehyung, he opened them and dared to look at the alpha's face.

As expected, his eyes were blood red with jaw clenched, trying to stop his wolf from overpowering his body with the last bit of control he had left.

Though Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to do anything bad to Minhyun, it was not like he was saving that stupid head.

He just didn't want his mate to get in trouble for beating that rotten potato to a pulp.

But then, something from deep inside of him urged him to say further, and before he could control that urge, the words were out of his mouth.

"And he laughed at my face when I told him about being together with you." He said looking straight in those bloody orbs, strangely not feeling any fear anymore.

"Who." That tone pulled the name out of his memory onto his tongue and into the air for Taehyung to hear, before he could even process anything.

"Minhyun."

___________________________

Heya my sweetiepies.

A request to you all. Please wish rest in peace to our lovely mindless prickle.

Well don't need to if you don't want to. He doesn't deserve any peace.

BTW, hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Let's see what happens in the next one.

Till then, stay happy and healthy.

Have a nice day/night everyone.