80

KIARA

I opened the door of the bathroom and walked confidently towards Damien who was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at his phone. He was still in his suit and tie from work, which always made him look hotter. He shot a quick glance at me before doing a retake, realizing what I was in.

"Oh baby," he moaned, "You're going to kill me tonight."

I chuckled nervously. He pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my legs around him which resulted in my short dress pulling upwards, revealing my ass. His hands grabbed it and gave it a slap. He leaned in for a kiss and we started to passionately make out. It had never gotten this heated. I was running out of breath and couldn't keep up. We broke away slowly and looked into each other's eyes. We were both hungry for more. I was breathing heavily which caused my breasts to move up and down. Damien's attention went towards my breasts, but I gained his attention back as I got off his lap. I fixed my dress and turned around, giving him a slow, seductive lap dance. The more I crouched, the more the dress went up, revealing my lingerie thong.

"Holy shit, where did you learn to dance this good?" Damien asked as he slapped my ass again.

"Secret."

Damien got up and started to grind against my ass. I felt his hardness growing. I moaned as it rubbed against me. As I crouched more, my boobs fell out of the dress. I got up, my back still towards Damien. He held my breasts with his two hands and squeezed them. He started sucking my neck again. Then, his hands went to my vagina and stroked it at first slowly and seductively but he then escalated to fast and rough.

"You think you can just dress like this and not drive me crazy?"

I held down his hand on my vagina. He and I both felt it throb. Then, I turned around. I took out the dress, threw it away, and pushed him onto the bed. He hovered over me, and I pulled his tie to pull him into a kiss. After another heated makeout session, I unbuttoned his shirt and took out his pants. We were both in our undergarments. I pulled him down and got on top of him. My boobs dangling on top of his mouth.

He played with my nipples, poking out of the lingerie, and then ripped the lingerie apart. He devoured my one boob while stroking my vagina. I had never felt such immense pleasure in my life.

After he was done with the other boob, he pushed me down and hovered over me. I rubbed my hands against his hardness and pulled his boxers down, revealing his huge manhood.

I gulped at its size before stroking it up and down. I then held my boob, and Damien placed himself in between my boobs. He removed my hands to hold my boobs and trusted in between my boobs while he played around with them. We both moaned in unison. He pulled out and teased my slit as he lightly touched it with his tip. I gasped loudly. He ripped apart my thong and threw it. I spread my legs as he inserted his 3 fingers inside me. I moaned as he increased his tempo. 

"Don't come until I say so," he demanded. He pulled out his hands and put on a condom. Positioning himself, he inserted himself into me. I screamed loudly, he was too big. I felt him go in and out, slowly.

"You're doing good, baby." he said, comforting me.

Once I got used to the pressure, I wanted more.

"Go faster."

"What, baby?"

"Faster," I repeated myself.

He smirked and slapped my ass as he increased his speed. We both moaned. I clung to the sheets. As I reached my climax.

"I'm coming," I screamed.

"Come for me, princess." Damien increased his speed. 

I released, and an immense pleasure took over me. 

Damien suggested we switch to another position as I sat on his lap as he inserted himself into me, going for another round. He licked my boobs as they bounced up and down. I screamed in pleasure. He knew what he was doing.

We pulled apart again, and this time, he laid down.

"I'm going to eat you out," he said as he motioned for me. I stood over him as he positioned himself and dug his tongue inside of me.

I wasn't surprised by how long his tongue was, but by how talented it was. I moaned in pleasure, asking for him to do more.

I turned around, and as he continued eating me out, I gave him a blowjob. Our bodies intertwined, and it felt so good.

We pulled away in heavy breaths. We laid down as our chests rose up and down fast. I got up again and stood over him.

"I'm going to ride you," I said as I inserted his dick into myself. I moaned as I went up and down, feeling him inside me. Before I reached my climax, I pulled out, realizing he had taken out his condom.

We laid quietly, with just the sound of our heavy breaths.

"You were perfect." Damien kissed me.

"You did, too." I snuggled into him.

We laid in peace and harmony and fell asleep in each other's arms.