81

KIARA

We woke up the next morning in each other's arms. I couldn't believe last night had happened. 

Damien and I looked at each other, smiling. He gave me a quick, sweet kiss.

"You're beautiful," he complimented me, moving my hair out of my face.

"What do you want to do today?" Damien asked, giving me another kiss.

"I want to get under the water," I sighed as I felt the soreness between my legs.

"You want to go into the pool?" Damien asked.

"What? No. I meant as in taking a shower. We'd die from hypothermia if we went out for a swim. It's late-December. I'm not that crazy. But, I do love swimming."

"Princess, if you want to swim, all you have to do is say the words and leave the rest up to me. Come on, go wear your swimsuit."

I looked at him confused. Was he planning to kill me? The suspense excited me, so I hopped out of bed to wear my bikini.

Damien also wore his swimwear. We grabbed our towels and left our room. Damien led me around corridors and towards a large, glass door that showed off the indoor pool. The pool was big and heated. There was also a hot tub by the side. 

"Oh my God, is there anything this house doesn't have?" I exclaimed. I was so excited, especially after Damien said the pool was heated. I liked being warm, so knowing I wouldn't be freezing brought me more joy.

"I'm so excited, ah! Thank you," I gave him a kiss. I put our towels down and held his hands, "Let's jump in!"

On three, we jumped inside causing a huge splash. We swam back upwards and I sleeked my hair back.

"The water is so nice." I splashed the water on me.

"You want to race?" Damien asked.

"No way, you're taller and faster than me," I refused.

"I'll give you a head start."

"Okay, fine."

We swam to the one edge. On three, I started swimming. Damien followed a minute after. I could sense him coming closer but I was determined to win. I held on to the rim and held my hand up, "I won." 

But I realized that Damien and I had arrived almost at the same time.

"Ah, man. I almost won."

"Come here," he pulled me into him. I locked my legs around his waist. Damien grabbed my ass. He gave me a kiss, and soon we started making out. Damien's hands went inside my bottom bikini and he inserted his fingers into me. 

"We can't do this here," I managed to say.

"I can't get enough of you." He ignored me, taking out one boob, and begins sucking on it.

"What are you doing?" I push his head away, "Someone's going to see us or my titties! I'm not trying to flash anyone today." I put on my bikini.

"No one is going to see us," Damien growled.

"Damien. No. We can continue upstairs but not here."

"I have a better idea." He led me out of the pool and covered me in the towel. He then held me bridal style and brought us back to our room, but headed to the bathroom. He sat me down on the counter and turned on the jacuzzi.

"Oh. I see." I was beginning to understand. 

Damien readied the water and walked back towards the counter. Memories of last night were enough to cause my insides to throb. I lifted my legs as he took out my bikini bottom. I then got up to lift down his boxers. Giving it a few strokes, I stood back up again and turned around to give him a quick lap dance. Damien then unhooked my bikini top. He got inside the tub, and I followed after him and sat on top of him. He seductively, slowly poured water over my boobs and squeezed them. I turned around to claim his lips. He inserted his fingers inside, going in and out fast. 

After a while, I turned around to face him. I gave him a handjob as he rested his neck backwards. I got closer to him to suck his neck. His erection rubbed on my core, causing me to moan. I adjusted myself on top of his erection and Damien inserted himself into me. He thrusted in and out, and we relived last night's memories. We both released as Damien pulled out. I sat back on his lap and wrapped myself around his neck. He grabbed my ass and pulled me up. We continued our heated makeout session.

"You are so sexy," Damien whispered in my ear as he broke the kiss. We got out and took a proper shower. I dressed up in skinny jeans and a long turtleneck sweater. I felt so refreshed once I got ready for the day.

Damien was also wearing a turtleneck -- gray-- and pants. He looked so hot, but we both wore the turtlenecks for a reason. I internally laughed at our attempt to hide the marks we left on each other.

As we walked downstairs holding hands, Damien whispered, "I can now say I know you both inside and out, Kiara."

I blushed from his suggestive remarks, but gathered myself to mock him, "It's too early for Dad jokes, Damien."

"I'm not a dad...yet," he said.

"Oh, no no no. We," I pointed between us, "are not having babies, any time soon. Or ever, for that matter."

"You don't want kids?" he asked.

"I do. I like kids. I love a big family. We already talked about this, but nothing between us is official. We're married by contract."

"You still think it's only just an official contract between us. I didn't fuck you, Kiara. I made love to you. I'm consumed by you. You're all I think about. I want you to be the first thing I see when I open my eyes every morning, and the last thing I see when I shut my eyes every night." He stopped in the middle of the hallway to face me.

I lost my train of thought. He had caught me off guard. 

"Damien, I admit, I have an undeniable attraction towards you, too. But, if we start a relationship, I want it to be serious, and I don't know if you can-"

"I will. Kiara, you're the first and only girl who was able to switch my perspective on lov--erm, relationships. I want you to be my last."

"Do you realize what you just said?" I asked, filled with utter shock.

"Yes."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.  

"We can make this work."

We broke the hug, but Damien still held on to my waist. He leaned towards my ear and whispered, "Will you be my girlfriend, Kiara?"

"We're married, silly. I'm your wife," I laughed, "But if we're going to go about it that way, then yes, I will."

We engulfed into another tight embrace.

He was a moody motherfucker, but I really enjoyed my time with him. He drove me mad, but I couldn't stay away from him. I wanted him.

And he wanted me.