82

KIARA

"You two missed breakfast," Tyler announced as we entered the living room. Most of the family members were all scattered around the couch, watching a movie.

"We had better things to do," Damien responded with a smirk. I nudged him slightly as to not make it obvious, but he clearly had no problem letting everyone know what kind of activities we had been engaging in to his whole family. 

I realized Dina had snuggled into Tyler's chest, who was holding her possessively. That could only mean...

"Oh my God! You guys told them?"

"Yes! During breakfast," Dina replied. I looked around. Everyone seemed pleased, or at least not unhappy or unapproving. I was glad his family was not being problematic. But this was Dina we were talking about. No one had problems with Dina. Everyone adored her.

"I'm sorry. I'm going to have to steal my girlfriend from you, Tyler. She was mine before she was yours," I stuck my tongue out before holding Dina's hands, who gladly accepted it. 

Tyler whined behind us, but we giggled and headed out to catch up on tea and update each other. On the corner of my eye, I saw Damien sit next to Tyler smirking and congratulating him.

I could watch him like a movie all day and not get tired.

We walked to the library, which seemed like a perfect place to gossip for the both of us, I don't exactly know why we both felt this way.

"Girl, I know he did you good. You are GLOWING!" Dina exclaimed.

I laughed and nodded in agreement. 

"But, we're here to talk about YOU," I said, "So, you two are together now, like as in dating?"

"Yes! He was making a fuss about me talking to this guy I met during the brunch party yesterday. It was simple chat, really. We were talking about Angelo and Dana. And then I went to talk with Angelo. We decided to let go of the past and be on good terms. And Tyler was mad because I wasn't giving him attention and talking with other guys."

I laughed at that remark, "He is all over you."

"I was so blunt with him. You know me, I'm really only blunt towards you, no one else. But I had a drink and I got bold so I went for it and said, 'Isn't the attention I give you in bed enough?'"

I formed an O with my mouth, in shock.

"And he told me he wanted something more out of us, if I did as well. After brunch, he took me out and asked me out."

"Sis, I am so happy for you! I hope he treats you like the queen you are."

"So far so good. I'm really happy."

We giggled and shrieked like 2 weirdos. 

"Are you on birth control? Or are you two preparing for a baby?" Dina asked after our laughing fit.

"I'm on the pill but I'm running out so we really gotta get in the habit of using a condom because I can't deal with no babies at this point in my life."

"Be careful, sis."

I shuddered at the thought to which we both laughed. I couldn't even remotely imagine myself as a mother.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Damien.

You've been away from me for far too long. Meet me in the bathroom outside the library x ;)

I shook my head. This man was insane. I told Dina a certain somebody was expecting me and she smirked. Wishing my pussy good luck and reminding me to use protection, she left to the living room. I made my way to Damien, fully knowing what I was getting myself into.