26

KIARA

"I saw that!" Dina laughed, as we got in the uber I called.

"Huh? What did you see? I don't know what you're talking about." I lied, hiding my red face.

As the car started moving, Dina gave me a look.

"Where is he taking us?"

"It's a surprise..!" I exclaimed.

"Kiara, I do NOT like surprises. Especially those that include anything about Alex."

"I didn't say anything about Alex." I raised my hands, acting innocent.

I loved getting her riled up like this. I feel so evil. Mwhaha!!

Without making it obvious, I quickly texted Alex the address.

"The mall? That's your surprise?" Dina scoffed.

"Hey! You don't like my surprise? How dare you belittle the mall. I'm just kidding, we're going to watch a movie."

"Oh, yes! I've been wanting to watch The Spy Who Dumped Me for a while now. Can we watch it? Please..."

"Oh, sorry. I already got us tickets for The Incredibles 2."

"Oh."

"I'm kidding, girl. Let's go watch it." I laughed getting in line.

It turns out we were 5 minutes late but we didn't miss anything as it was just ads and other nonsense that I'd rather skip.

With our popcorn, we sat down and started watching the movie. As soon as I felt the vibration from my phone, I told Dina I had to go to the bathroom.

"Alex! We're here." I called out to the tall, handsome guy walking my way.

"So, She's inside. Don't upset her. She's very upset so keep that in mind... and yeah. Use protection and stuff. Whatever, adios!" I called out, patting his back and leaving the mall.

I had already watched this movie so I didn't feel too bad.

That Cliche WaitressOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara