42

KIARA

Thud.

Yep, you've guessed it, folks. I fell on top of him. Very romantic, except for the fact that we hit each other with our heads.

"Ow," I whined, rubbing my forehead, "It hurts to open my eyes."

"Shh... My head hurts the more you talk," Damien complained in a whisper, hitting my leg lightly.

"I always knew you were a hardhead, though, I didn't know you had a hard head. Ha! See what I did there," I started giggling.

"If you're finished with your giggling, can you get down so I can breathe?"

"What the fuck, Damien? Are you seriously calling me fat right now? Wow, after all the insults I had to bear yesterday, now there's this? Great. Just great. I literally don't know what else to say to you."

"Good. Then, don't say anything. Just shut up. For once."

Arghhhh!!!!! I hate this fucking man!!!

I got up, making sure to grab my bra and strutted to the bathroom. I changed into what I had worn yesterday and applied some makeup.

I picked up my stuff and left the bathroom.

"Hey, hey, where are you going?" Damien grabbed my arm.

I stared at him, my eyes lacking emotion, "Let go of my arm."

"Let go!" I squirmed.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked, concerned.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Well, maybe because you told me to shut up? You're just my boss. And I'm following your orders. That's all."

"Kiara... It's more than that---"

"Can we just go home? I mean not my home. Your house. I don't know, if I live there does it make it my home? Well, home is more than just a place, it's also a feeling and since I don't feel anything--- Ugh, sorry, I'll shut the fuck up now."

"Yeah, we'll leave after breakfast. Can you just wait for me to take a shower and we'll go downstairs together."

"Of course, sir. Your wish is my command." I forced a smile and sat on the bed.

Damien flashed me a cute boy smile and shook his head.

I imitated him and rolled my eyes, " 'Kiara... It's more than that'' my ass. Ugh, he's such a fucking asshole. Okay, he might be cute. Hell, he's sexy as fuck but I hate him. I really do. He's the one who kisses me and then acts like he's been on his period for a year straight. I will never understand men. Just forget it, Kiara. This is all temporary."

Oh my God, I'm really going crazy! I'm having a full-on conversation with myself.

"Hey, you ready to go down?"

I broke out of my thoughts and looked up at Damien. I guess he looked okay. He was wearing a casual all-black outfit. That piece of shit always looked so damn fine but we're going to ignore that.

"I've been ready."

Together, we gathered our stuff and walked to the dining room area for breakfast. Everyone had already started without us.

"Good morning," I greeted everyone with a smile and they returned it.

"What took you two so long?" Tyler asked, smirking.

"Mind your own fucking business, Tyler."

"Damn, who got your panties in a twist?"

"Boys will be boys." Christina rolled her eyes.

"I don't know about Tyler but I'm a grown man."

I started giggling, "Right... a man."

"Honey, why aren't you eating?" Christina asked me.

"We'll be on the road and I don't want to get carsick."

"Oh... Well, sweetie. You two can't... you can't leave just yet!"

please like and comment!!! love you💖