21

KIARA

"Um, hello. This is Luca from the Night Bird Bar. Your friend is here. She passed out last night. I moved her to the back room so she's safe. You've got nothing to worry about. I think you should pick her up soon, though."

"Oh my God... Dina... Ugh. Thank you so much, Luca. I'm on my way right now." I thanked him, running out of the house.

"Hey, Nico. Can you please drive me to the Night Bird Bar? It's an emergency." I asked one of Damien's drivers, Nico.

"Of course." He smiled, closing the door after me.

"What are you going to do at Night Bird Bar at this hour?" He asked.

"My friend is kind of trying to get over a guy and she's just been a little reckless lately. Apparently, she passed out at the bar last night. We have to go get her." I explained, a little embarrassed.

Night Bird Bar had a reputation for being the second home of gold-diggers. The bar was their headquarters for luring in rich guys. I know exactly why she went there.

Alex.

Dina hated clubs and the night life parties. I knew she was doing this to get on Alex's nerves.

Mr. Alexander Wells' is the mighty CEO of a very well know advertisement agency, Wells Entertainment. Dina was his private nutritionist. Alex was diagnosed with a serious stomach virus the beginning of last year. Dina was in a very deep need of a job those days.

Our friend, Melanie, who works in the agency, recommended a nutritionist for Alex. That's when Dina entered his life.

I went to visit her once and could immediately see the spark they had with each glance. No matter how much she tries to object, I'm 100% sure Dina is upset over losing Alex rather than her job.

With these thoughts in mind, I realize we had just pulled up in front of the bar. I thanked Nico and ran inside the bar. From my frantic looks, Luca immediately knew who I was.

"Kiara?" He asked, walking towards me.

"Luca?" I asked back, to make sure.

"Yeah. C'mon, let me show you where she is." Luca led me to the back.

"Oh my God, Dina. You literally stink." I complained, trying to get her up.

"Kiki?" She asked, in a hushed voice.

"Wake up, dumbass. I'm not carrying you home." I pulled her upwards, but she quickly fell back down.

"I'll carry her." Luca offered.

"Really? I mean, you sure? Don't mind this petite look, she is heavy..!" I warned.

Luca laughed and picked her up as if she was as light as a box of feathers. I laughed along as we walked out of the room.

"Luca?" We heard a masculine voice call his name.