14

KIARA

"YOU'RE MOVING OUT?! WITH WHO? WHEN? WHY? HOW?" Dina yelled, questioning me.

"With Damien..." I responded.

"WHAT! WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS? HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TOGETHER?"

"I just found out today. And, bro, we were never together. I'm his personal chef. Can you just hear me out?" I started explaining what the future may hold for me. I showed Dina the contract and all that other shit Damien loaded on me.

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you!!!" Dina squealed, giving me a huge hug.

"Thank you so much, you know how long I've been waiting for this...and..." I suddenly started crying.

I don't know man, this was just emotional, okay?

Dina joined my crying session. We cried into each other's arms for a good 10 minutes. Then, I started packing my stuff. Dina helped me, too. Since it was only temporary, I didn't take everything. I'm only bringing toiletries, some makeup, a lot of clothes, Dina stuffed in some lingerie as if I would ever need them. I also packed some of my personal items. I didn't pack anything regarding room decor. It wasn't like I would be forbidden to come back. If I need something, I can come and get it easily.

Once I was somewhat ready, Dina decided we should have a girls' night tonight as a memory of my last day. As if I wouldn't be back in 4 weeks. I swear, this girl...

I decided to pack the last minute things tomorrow and popped some popcorn. Dina picked out a movie and took out a punch of pedicure and manicure supplies, along with nail polish.

We turned off all the lights and put on the movie while eating the popcorn and a few other junk I took out. We did each other's pedicure and manicure during the movie. By the end of the movie, our nails had completely dried.

Dina said soaking them in cold water for 30 seconds, or so, is... I don't even remember what she said but I listened to her.

Then,n we washed our faces and applied some masks. Then, we made a fort in the living room and took off our masks. We put on a night mask and went into our fortress.

After our daily gossip, the clock struck 4 a.m.

I heard Dina's light snores. Then, I felt my eyes feel heavy and slowly drooping.

I need sleep.