85

KIARA

He pounded on me, harder than I thought was possible. Currently, I was bent over, my hands resting on the wall, and Damien's massive cock inside me.

As soon as we entered the room, Damien's mouth met mine as we stripped down naked. Suddenly, Damien flipped me over, bent me down, and fucked me hard in the pussy.

"Damien... ahh..." I moaned as he picked up his pace.

He lasted for so long, he didn't come out of me and I could no longer feel my legs.

"Damien, I can't... take it... anymore." I huffed out, releasing all over him.

"I'm sorry, sexy, I was lost in you." He pulled out after the final thrust. I turned around to hold on to him, my legs completely lost every strength they had in them.

He picked me up bridal style and put his mouth over my breast, sucking it. Making his way into the bathroom, he placed me on the counter.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked quietly.

"What? No. You know I like it rough. That was an experience I'd like a repeat of." I kissed his neck.

"Good. God, Kiara, you're so fucking perfect," he complimented me causing me to blush. He quickly claimed my lips.

After a while, I had to break our make out.

"We have to shower and go to bed. You have work tomorrow," I said.

"Fuck," he groaned before carrying me inside the shower. We washed up quickly and headed to bed. I scooted into Damien's arms and gave him a quick kiss.

"I promise I'll suck your dick tomorrow," I smirked.

"And I promise I'll eat your pussy out after."

"You better." 

We snuggled and got comfortable. Soon, we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't going to work today. Damien recommended I have a little time off before I begin working at the restaurant because there was a lot of planning to be done before I actually work. So, technically, I didn't work with Chef Garcia anymore. I was sad that I never got to say goodbye, but I would pay them a visit eventually.

Dina and Damien left early for work. Dina would continue to work until Damien's PA returned from her pregnancy leave. We would figure out the rest after that.

What to do the whole day without my best friend or my boyfriend, or husband? I remembered the beautiful day yesterday, which reminded me of the monopoly game, which reminded me of the dog game piece I had chosen, which finally reminded me of Leo.

I hope I wasn't the only one with a thought process like this. It was quite literally a whole process.

I dressed up in warm clothes and wore my winter coat to head outside and find Leo. I could get him to warm up to me, although I was a bit nervous since he wasn't really the kindest towards strangers. I was hardly a stranger at this point, but to him, I still would be.

I walked around the backyard. I couldn't hear or see him anywhere. I made my way over to the shed, which is when I realized there was another shed close by. I couldn't remember which one was Leo's. 

I decided against snooping around and left the backyard. I guess bonding time with Leo would have to be postponed. I went back inside, shivering. It was cold outside, as expected. It was December, after all. Tomorrow was Christmas, and everyone else, the adults, in the family were preparing for a party. I wanted to help, but I felt too awkward. Before, I didn't care what they thought of me, but I wanted them to like me now that Damien and I were in a serious relationship.