41

KIARA

"Kiara... Kiara, come on, wake up."

"Ugh, it's the morning already?" I groaned, turning around to sleep more.

"Woman, it's the afternoon."

"What?! What time is it?" I got up quickly.

"It's 12:01."

"And you didn't think of waking me up?"

"I did. You wouldn't wake up." He flashed me a smug smile.

"Well, do you blame me? After that miserable night? I'm not even talking about your family. I love them more than I love you--- I mean, I don't love you! I meant, like, if I could ever love you." I explained.

"Look what I found in the bathroom." He pulled out what he was holding behind him: my bra. 

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Hey, that's mine!" I tried to snatch it.

"Let's see... 34 C cup. I'll keep that in mind."

"Damien, stop that's the only bra I have right now," I whined, trying to grab it from him.

He gulped. I gulped. 

"Stop staring at my boobs!"

"Can you blame me, your nipples are peeking through my shirt!"

"What?!" I looked down at my breasts, "More reasons why you shouldn't be staring!"

It was the perfect opportunity. He lost his focus, and now I could easily get my bra back.

I leaned forward and snatched my bra. But, I guess I had jumped with more force than I had thought; we both fell off the bed.