Wattys?!?

GUYS!

MY STORY IS ELIGIBLE FOR WATTYS2019!!!!???!!!

What the actual hell?! I can't believe we've come this far. Although I would love to win an award or something, it's kind of an over-the-top dream (like Kiara's restaurant dream, how is that girl going to make it to her restaurant while she's stuck in this twist with Damien... oohh I better shut my mouth before I reveal anything!!!).

 Anyways, we will not give up! We will try our best and whatever happens will happen. As the wise words of a friend of mine, mosquitos are quitters because they are mosQUITos. Don't be a mosquito. Don't give up. We won't give up!!

Please share my story and support me! Make sure you've liked and commented.

Can you believe we've reached over 100K?!

I'm planning on finishing this book before August. By the end of this month, That Cliche Waitress will be finished.

AWH :(

Damn. It's going to be hard for me to leave this book. But, I won't leave y'all!! I'll write more content y'all like <3 just let me know what you want. I already have so many ideas!

Another update is that this book's title and cover will probably be changed soon. If you have any title ideas or cover submissions, feel free to let me know or comment :)

Also, I'm going to be doing some major editing, going back to the very first chapter. Any suggestions or loopholes you might've spotted, please let me know :)

That's it for now! Love you all so much! I want to cry!! Oh my God, you guys are all they very best.

xo