32

KIARA

"No, please kiss me."

Butterflies overfilled my stomach. But, it's completely normal if a sexy-ass man asks you to kiss him.

"I'm going downstairs to kiss--er, I mean cook! Is there anything specific you want?"

"It's okay, you don't have to worry about cooking today. My family wants to meet you so that's where we'll be for dinner. We can kiss there." He winked at me.

"We are not kissing. And, you need to tell the truth to your family, or I will. And, unlike you, I need breakfast."

"Well, in that case, you could make me breakfast, too, since, as you know, I'll be working from home."

"Alright, fine. I guess."

"Kiara, I pay you for this remember, sweetheart?"

"Mhm, sure. Whatever you say. What do you want? For breakfast, I mean." 

"Whatever you're having. I'm not really picky. The food just has to be really good for me to eat. That's it."

"Woow. Soo simple." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"Okay! Are you calling me ugly?!"

"What the fuck? That didn't even come out of my mouth."

"Oh yeah, let's not bring up the other things that came out of your mouth!"

"Oh yeah? What about those that went down your mouth, or throat?"

"OH MY GOD DAMIEN WHAT THE FUCK YOU DON'T JUST SAY THAT! THAT IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE!"

"You have such a dirty mind. I meant food."

Shit :)