7

KIARA

"KIARA! DO YOU HAVE ANY INSIDE SCOOP FOR US?!" yells one reporter.

"Of cours--"

And, again, I was cut off.

"HEY, ALEX? REMEMBER ME? I HOPE YOU'RE NOT FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF THAT LINA GIRL, OR DOUBLE LIPS, OR BALD HEAD, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO CALL HER. I'M JUST WARNING YOU. YOU SEE, YOU FIRED ME, I'M JUST TRYNA PROTECT YOU FROM THE STD, MY MAN." I heard Dina screaming at the paparazzi.

I was so confused. What the hell was this girl trying to do? This wasn't Dina at all.

The drink.

Oh my god... No way!

Did Marc really spike Dina's drink..?

She was most definitely drunk. Dina could get drunk off of a single drop of alcohol.

"And who are you ma'am?" asked one of the reporters, interrupting my thoughts.

"UM...EXCUSE US. WE HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE, ACTUALLY. SO...UM...TALK TO MY MANAGER!" I yelled without thinking, pushing through the crowd while pulling Dina behind me.

I immediately drove off home.

"Dina?! Are you..like drunk?" I asked Dina.

"Hmm??!! Nooooo." Dina slurred, she flopped on to the couch. I went to the kitchen and made coffee for us. I came back to see Dina sleeping.

Throwing a blanket over her, I went to take a shower and get ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KIARAAAA!!!" I heard an ugly shriek calling my name.

"What the fuck do you want, Dina? I'm sleeping. Leave me alone." I whined.

"I have a headache!!!" she whined back.

"Me too. So, please, shut the fuck up. Thank you very fucking much."

"You curse too much."

"UGHHHHHH!!!!" I yelled, getting out of bed. I grabbed my pillow and walked into the living room.

I proceeded to choke Dina with my pillow.

"YOU WOKE ME UP!" I yelled at her. I heard some muffles but couldn't completely make out what she was saying exactly. Meh...

After 5 minutes of struggling back and forth, we finally gave up and headed to the kitchen. I made Dina coffee and handed her some pain killers. Then, I made some pancakes, took out the maple syrup, and set the table.

I swear I'm the mom of this house.

"Yay! Pancakes!" Dina squealed.

"Shut the fuck up. It's too early in the morning. I can't stand your squeals right now."

"That's it, bro. I'm going to stuff mushrooms in your mouth every time you curse." Dina stated my punishment as my eyes widened in fear.

I. Hate. Mushroom.

I hate the way it looks, the way it tastes, the way it smells.

Just. Disgusting.

I'm sorry, I just can't handle it. I don't mean no disrespect to those mushroom-loving weirdos like Dina.

"OKAY. OKAY." I raise my hands in defeat. Dina smirks.

We eat our breakfast while discussing what we would do today.

1. Find a job

I think we were both pretty qualified for any job out there. Dina and I were successful throughout our education. However, the only problem was money. We both wasted a lot of money and to live a comfortable life, we needed a good job.

As I looked through the hiring ads, I decided it would be wise to write the ones that interested me down in my journal.

I looked through my purse but I couldn't find my journal. I felt a rush of panic flow through my whole body. That journal means everything to me. Not only was it a present from my mother, but it was also where I wrote EVERYTHING down.

And I mean everything, from my credit card information to my 5th grade crush.

But I knew exactly where I had left it:

Miller Lake.