Asking for it (Part 2)

(Requested by: Brick-Bfb)

Harry and Robin were very worried about Manny. When he got home, he was looking a bit down. After that, he didn't bother trying to talk to either of them. They didn't know what to do.

They were talking to each other about what to do when Manny slowly walked into the bedroom with them.

"Oh! Hey there, Manny! Did you need something, sweetheart?" Robin asked sweetly. That when he and Harry heard him sniffling slightly.

"Manny, buddy, what wrong?" Harry kneeled down at lifted up Manny's head by his chin.

"I need hugs, please,," Manny asked nicely.

"Oh honey, of course~" Robin smiled softly, picking up Manny and hugging him tightly. Harry joined in on the hug, kissing Manny's forehead gently.

"Baby, is everything okay? You've been acting a bit off since you got home from school." Harry asked softly.

"I-I just had a bad day at school... Some kids were really mean to me today..." Manny answered, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh dear, my poor baby~ I'm so sorry, sweetie!! Don't worry, me and your Dad will deal with those bullies!!" Robin reassured him.

"O-Ok Papa,," Manny hugged Robin gently, wiping any tears in his eyes away. His two dads looked at each other with concern before Harry had an idea. He whispered into Robin's ear, making him smile slyly.

"Manny~" Harry cooed, gently picking him up. "Does someone need some,, cheering up?~" He asked, hovering his teasingly wiggling fingers above his tummy.

"H-Huh? I-I- Um-" Manny hid his blushing face behind his hands.

"Awwww, is somebody blushing?~ How cute~" Robin teased.

"It's ok, honey~ No need to be embarrassed or nervous~ If you need some cheering up, we'll glady help you~" Harry reassured Manny. Manny blushed deeply.

"So, do you want us to cheer you up~" Robin asked, wiggling his fingers in front of Manny.

"Y-Yehehes, please~" Manny giggled nervously. Harry and Robin grinned down at him, pinning him down on the bed.

"If you insist~" Harry teased as he and Robin began to tickle Manny's tummy.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH MY GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD!!" Manny squealed, immediately beginning to thrash around.

"Ohohohoho~ My my, you're already laughing like crazy? We've barely just began~" Robin giggled, digging into his ribs.

"NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Manny shrieked loudly, arching his back.

"Awwwww~ So cute~" Harry cooed, blowing raspberries on Manny's tummy.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!!" Manny screamed, kicking his legs in the air, continuing to thrash around.

"Why are moving around so much, sweetie?~ We aren't even tickling you that much...yet~" Robin cooed, joining in on the raspberries on his tummy while he squeezed the poor boy's hips.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD!! PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPA!!" Manny squealed.

"Hm?~ What's wrong, honey?~ Aren't you having fun?~ You're laughing like crazy~" Harry teased.

"I-I AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAM HAVING FUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUN!!" Manny admitted, still blushing.

"Hmhmhm~ That's good~ We're having fun tickling you relentlessly~" Harry snickered at him, kissing his tummy and neck.

"We love you, sweetie~" Robin cooed, scratching at Manny's soles.

"IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOVE YOU GUYS TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO!!" Manny giggled. He was enjoying himself so much.

After a while, Robin and Harry gave him a break. Manny panted heavily, resting on top of Harry's lap. Harry gently kissed his forehead.

"You feeling better, honey?~" Harry asked.

"Mhmhmhmhmhmm-hmhmhmhmm~ I-I'm feeling better now~" Manny giggled, smiling up at his Dad's with droopy eyes.

"That's good~" Robin cooed gently, ruffling his hair. Manny's droopy eyes slowly began to close as he slowly passed out. The two dads chuckle and lay him down on his bed and tucked him in.

"Nighty night, sweetie~" Harry whispered softly.

(Send requests pls!)