Beautiful Part 2 (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Harry was lying on the couch by himself when he suddenly heard a soft voice next to him.

"Hey~"

Harry jumped in shock Robin's voice. It was practically dripping with an idea. Harry looked over to the small bird, who was looking at him lovingly. He smiled at him.

"H-Hey.." Harry stuttered, feeling flustered for some odd reason.

Robin held Harry's hand in his and kissed it. Harry blushed madly and started laughed nervously.

"Wh-What are you doing there?" Harry asked, even more flustered than before.

"Oh nothing," Robin said in an odd tone. "I'm just admiring my beautiful, lovely husband."

Harry blushed bright red. "W-Wha- I- U-Um-" he stuttered, his face feeling hot. Robin giggled.

Harry laughed nervously. Robin smirked as he laid down on his lap and cupped his cheeks with his hands. "What's the matter, my love? What's so funny?" Robin asked. Harry stuttered even more. Robin giggled. He tickled Harry under his chin.

"Eeehehehehehehe! Cuhuhuhut it ouhuhuhuhut!" Harry giggled, trying to squirm away.

"You look so beautiful." Robin cooed. He peppered kissed Harry all over his neck.

"N-Nohohoho I dohohohohon't!" Harry denied.

"Oh~? Do I need to 'convinve' you some more?" Robin asked, wiggling his fingers in front of Harry. This just made the red monster even more flustered.

"R-Rohohohohohobin wahahahahahait! Wh-Whahahahahat if someohohohohone-" Before Harry could protest, he felt Robin's fingers wiggle all over his neck. "N-Nohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohohoho! Please stahahahahahahahahahahahap it!"

"Awwwww! Who's my beautiful hubby?" Robin teased, beginning to tickle his tummy and play with his belly fat. "You are! Yes you are!" He teased the hairy monster some more

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Harry cackled.

"N'awwwwww! You have such a beautiful laugh!" Robin teased.

"STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT!" Harry begged.

"No way! You have such a cute, little tummy. Especially with that adorable tummy fat of yours!" Robin cooed.

Harry squirmed around in an desperate attempt to escape Robin's grasp. But Robin wouldn't stop. Finally Harry managed to push Robin off. He panted heavily. Robin giggled at him.

"Awww, did I go to far baby?" Robin asked, running his fingers through Harry's long, red hair.

"Eeehehehehe...T-Thanks.." Harry said.

"For what?" Robin asked, letting go of Harry's hair.

"For calling me beautiful...I don't know what you in me but thanks anyways..." Harry sighed.

Robin kissed his forehead gently. "I just want you to see how beautiful you are. Please don't ever think that you're ugly." He told him.

Harry smiled. "Thanks. You're a doll." He told him, making Robin blush. Harry chuckled. "Well well well, look who's blushing now~"

"Oh hush!" Robin huffed.

Harry and Robin ended up asleep, cuddling on the couch.

(Send requests pls!)