Secrets

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

The trio were all going to sleep after a long day. Robin was tucking Manny into bed. He kissed him on his forehead. Manny fell fast asleep.

"Goodnight baby." Harry whispered, kissing Robin's cheek.

"Goodnight." Robin whispered back.

Robin went to his bed and slipped under his sheets. Harry smiled at him. He looked over at them to make sure that they were asleep. He slowly crept over to a drawer and pulled out a teddy bear.

You see, Harry still kept his teddy bear to sleep with. He didn't want to admit it because he thought it was embarrassing and stupid. So he never told anyone. Not even Manny or Robin.

He tucked himself underneath his bed covers with his bear. He held the teddy bear close to him. As he did, he felt himself slowly fall asleep.

(Later that night)

Manny woke up unexpectedly when he accidentally fell off of his bed. He let out a yelp when he did. This caused Robin to wake up startled at the noise.

"Oh goodness, Manny are you alright?" Robin asked frantically, turning on the lamp and walking over to him.

"Yeah I'm OK." Manny responded.

He suddenly looked at Harry's bed with a shocked expression. Robin looked at him confused.

"Robin look." Manny whispered, snickering a bit.

Robin looked and was shocked to what he saw. Harry was asleep on his bed with a teddy bear in his arms. He looked so adorable

"Oh my goodness~" Robin cooed quietly.

He took his phone off of the top of the drawer. He attempted to take a picture of Harry asleep. But he forgot to turn off the flash on his camera. Harry woke up from the flash. Robin covered his mouth in shock.

"Ugh...Robin, what are you doing?" Harry groaned. Robin sweated nervously. Harry looked down at his teddy bear and his eyes widened. He stiffened up and stuttered out, trying to make some excuse.

"G-Guys! I-I can e-explain! I...I-I-" Harry was becoming hysterical.

"Hey hey, it's OK!" Robin said. "Why are you so nervous?"

"This is so embarrassing!" Harry muttered.

"Don't be embarrassed." Manny told him. "It's OK to sleep with a teddy bear."

"You don't think it's stupid I still have this?" Harry asked.

"Not at all!" Robin said, kissing his cheek.

"H-Heh...Thanks guys." Harry smiled. They both smiled back.

"Let's go back to bed, honey." Robin told Manny. He nodded and went back to bed. Robin kissed Harry on the lips.

"Goodnight sweetheart." Robin whispered.

"Goodnight." Harry smiled.

They all went back to bed. Harry felt more comfortable sleeping with his teddy bear. He smiled in his sleep, cuddling with his bear.

(Send requests pls)