Lazy (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

"Harry! HARRYYYYY!!!"

Harry opened his eyes and looked up to see Robin glaring down at him. He had his arms crossed and his foot was tapping rapidly on the ground. Harry sat up from the couch and looked over at Robin.

"Hey Rob~ What's up?" Harry asked, yawning a bit.

"Get up! I need you to help me clean up." Robin told him.

"Ugggggh do I have to?" Harry whined a bit. Robin rolled his eyes. Harry was always the lazy one of the trio, despite being the most level-headed.

"Yes! Now get up!" Robin ordered.

"Didn't you already clean up yesterday?" Harry complained.

"The house is still filthy!" Robin snapped.

"Ugh! Robin, you're overworking yourself! You need to relax!" Harry pulled Robin closed to his chest.

"Gck-! Let me go and get off of your ass!" Robin screeched.

"Come on, baby~ Relax a little~" Harry cooed.

Robin groaned in annoyance. He tried to push away from his lazy husband. He then accidentally jabbed Harry's ribs gently. Harry squeaked a bit from this. Robin was taken back by this. He then grinned as he got an idea.

"You know what? You're right." Robin said, nuzzling into Harry's chest.

"Wait seriously?" Harry asked, surprised by this.

"Mmm yeah~ I have been overworking a little bit~" Robin hummed.

"Hehe~ That's more like it!" Harry chuckled softly and held Robin close to his chest.

Robin smirked and pulled Harry closer to him to kiss him on the lips. Harry's eyes widened in surprise, blushing madly. He then smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around Robin's neck, melting into the kiss.

Robin smiled evilly as he put his plan into action. He slowly reached out and began squeezing Harry's sides. Harry jumped in surprise and pulled away from the little bird.

"R-Rohohohohobin!" Harry giggled.

"Yeeeees?~" Robin asked teasingly, wiggling his fingers over Harry's sides.

"D-Dohohohohohohon't do thahahahat!" Harry squeaked.

"Don't do what? You mean thiiiiis?~" Robin teased, continuing to squeeze his sides.

"Gahahahahahahahahaha! R-Rohohohohobin plehehehehease!" Harry begged.

"Are you going to get up now?" Robin asked.

"Nohohohohohohohohoho!" Harry growled.

"Fine. Then you leave me no choice." Robin tackled Harry onto the couch and began to tickle his stomach.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! R-ROHOHOHOHOBIN STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT!" Harry squealed.

"Get uuuuup~" Robin responded, digging his fingers into his ribs

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Harry screamed.

"Still no, huh? Tsk tsk, guess you still need to learn a lesson~" Robin tisked Harry, beginning to squeeze his hips.

"NO! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! R-ROHOHOHOHOBIN PLEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! NO MOHOHOHORE!" Harry cried out.

Finally Harry managed to gather enough strength to grab Robin and trap him in a bear hug. Robin squeaked in surprise. He looked up nervously at Harry, who had an evil look on his face.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that big time, dear~" Harry growled playfully.

"N-Now now, let's talk about th-this...! Y-You don't have to get up, I can clean up by myself anyways..!" Robin tried to defend himself.

"Sorry, but I can't have that happen~" Harry teased, gripping onto the bird tighter. "I was right, you are overworking yourself~ You just need to relax~" He grinned as he began gently trace over his husband's sides and belly.

"EEEEK! Nayahahahahahahahaha~ Hahahahaharry nohohohohohohohohoho!" Robin squeaked

"Yes yes yeeeees~" Harry teased in a sing-songy voice. Robin tried to squirm away as the tickling got faster. "No no~ No escaping~" Harry whispered into Robin's ear, kissing his neck.

"FUHUHUHUHUHUHUCK! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT!" Robin cursed through his laughter.

"Hey now~ Watch your language~" Harry teased. He then began to scribble all over Robin stomach.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARRY! PLEHEHEHEHEASE NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORE!" Robin screeched.

"Hehe~ You're not going anywhere~" Harry chuckled darkly.

After a few minutes, Harry stopped to let Robin breathe a bit. Robin laid on his back, panting uncontrollably. Harry chuckled and kissed the little ducky's forehead.

"O-Ohohoh gohohohod,," Robin giggled.

"Are you gonna relax now?" Harry asked.

"Y-Yehehehehehehehehehehehes...!" Robin gave in.

Harry beamed and brought Robin close to his chest. The bird almost immediately passed out in Harry's arms. The red monster smiled softly at his husband and began to pass out as well.

(Send requests pls!)