Mother's Day Part 2

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Harry and Robin were both worried about Manny. He hadn't left their room for a while. They had a feeling he was upset because it was Mother's Day. His mother died a long time ago and from what the two have heard, they were very close.

"Harry, I'm getting worried. He's been in there for hours." Robin said, tightly squeezing onto Harry's arm.

"Hey don't worry honey..." Harry comforted the bird. "I'll go check on him, alright?" Robin nodded.

Harry went inside the room. He found Manny lying on the bed. It looked like he was making something. Harry got closer to get a better look. He tapped Manny on his shoulder.

"Manny?" Harry's voice made Manny jump in shock.

"O-Oh h-hey Dad!" Manny stuttered, smiling nervously with his hands behind his back.

"What's that?" Harry asked, pointing behind Manny's back.

"U-Um N-Nothing!" Manny tried to back away slowly.

"C'mon, let me see." Harry asked sweetly. Manny hesitated but eventually showed Harry what he was hiding. It looked like a hand-made pendant.

"Oh honey, that looks so beautiful~" Harry complimented, making Manny blush. "Who's that for?"

"I-I made it for Robin. Fo-For Mother's Day." Manny admitted. "D-Do you think he'll like it?"

"I'm sure he'll love it." Harry assured him. Manny smiled a bit.

Robin was waiting outside of the room, nervous out of his mind. He suddenly saw the door open and sighed with relief when Manny came out. He bend over and kissed Manny's forehead.

"Oh sweetie, I was so worried! Don't scare me like that again!!" Robin exclaimed, holding Manny's face in his hands.

"O-Ok..." Manny stuttered. Robin saw that his arms were behind his back.

"Honey, do you have something?" Robin asked. Manny looked down and showed Robin the pendant he made. "Oh? What's this?"

"I made this for you. Since it's Mother's Day." Manny responded

"Oh Manny..." Robin gasped. He then smiled widely and gave Manny a big kiss on his cheek. He took the pendant and wrapped it around his neck. "Thank you so much, sweetheart! I love it! I'll cherish it forever!" He told his son.

"Yaaay! I'm so glad you like it, Papa!" Manny hugged Robin's waist tightly. Robin hugged him back.

Harry watched them from the room with a smirk on his face. "So cute~" he whispered to himself softly.

(Send requests pls!)