Cheer Up Part 2

"Harry, it's getting late! Manny should home right now! Where is he?!"

Robin was pacing around in the living room in panic. Manny was nearly an hour late from school. The duck was getting worried that his son got kidnapped, got lost, or worse.

"Hey, hey Robin relax ok? It's gonna be alright! I'm sure he's fine!" Harry tried to calm down his husband.

"We need to go out and find him!" Robin exclaimed. Before Harry could say anything, the two heard the front door slam open. They looked over and saw Manny at the door, making them both feel relieved.

"Oh Manny! Thank God! Where have you-" Before Robin could finish, Manny ran past them, sobbing uncontrollably.

"MANNY!" The two dads yelled after the crying child, who ran upstairs. They both ran after him and found him in his room. He was curled up in his bed, shaking like he was freezing.

"Manny? Baby, what happened? Are you ok...?" Harry asked, walking towards his son.

"I...I just want to be alone..." Manny whispered.

"Sweetheart, we were so worried! Where were you?!" Robin cupped Manny's face. Manny just stayed silent.

"Honey...please talk to us..." Harry put a hand on his son's shoulder. Manny stayed silent for a while longer until he bursted into tears.

"M-Manny!?" Robin exclaimed, bringing his son closer to his chest.

"I-I-I...I'm s-sorry!... I'm s-so sorry! I...I just- I-" Manny sobbed, hiccuping and gasping in-between.

"Shhhhhh...~ It's ok...Breathe. Just breathe. We're here for you." Robin whispered.

Manny cried harder and harder as Robin cradled him gently in his arms. Harry grabbed Manny's hand and squeezed his hand gently. After a while, Manny stopped crying so hard and just sniffled hiccupped, gripping onto Robin's shirt.

"Honey, please tell us what happened so we can help..." Harry begged.

"W-When I was leaving s-school, s-some kids came up to me and p-pushed me onto the ground. They laughed at me and called me a "freak" and "u-ugly" a-and I d-didn't know w-what to do so I just r-ran away a-and..." Manny couldn't finish explaining and he ended up burying his face into Robin's chest.

"Hey, hey buddy... It's gonna be alright. We're going to deal with this. Those kids won't hurt you again, I promise~" Harry told Manny, tilting his head slightly so he could face him.

"Th-Thanks Dad." Manny said, smiling softly up at Harry.

He looked back down sadly. The two dads looked at him with concern. Suddenly Robin brought Harry closer and whispered something to him. They both smirked and looked back down at their son, who looked at them confusingly.

"G-Guys?..." Manny began to squirm around in Robin's arms.

"Ya know what happens to sad, little children like you...?" Harry growled lowly.

"Wh-Wha-What?" Manny asked, getting a little scared.

"They get paid a little visit by very special creatures who love feasting on little boys just. like. you..." Robin grinned evilly, pinning down Manny underneath him while Harry grabbed his arms.