Too Cute

(Warning: This is a tickle fic)

Harry was reading a book on his chair. Manny was near him laying the floor on his stomach. The little child was playing with a toy car, making car sounds. He has a big pillow underneath him to rest his arms.

Harry looked down at Manny and smiled a bit. "So cute...~" He thought to himself. He saw that Manny had his feet up in the air and suddenly got an idea.

Harry reached out and scratched at Manny's socked sole. Manny yelped and pulled his foot away. Harry didn't let this stop him. He began tickling both of his socked feet.

Manny tried to hide his giggles but then the ticklish feeling began to grow. He looked behind him to see Harry. He began to blush madly, trying to pull away from him.

"D-Dahahahahahad!" Manny squeaked.

"Yeeeees?~" Harry asked.

"C-Cuhuhuhuhuhuhut it ouhuhuhut!" Manny begged.

"Hehehe~ Never~" Harry chuckled, reaching over to squeeze Manny's hips.

"EEEEP! Nohohohohohohohoho!" Manny laughed, trying to squirm away but Harry merely just scooped him up and placed him into his lap. Manny tried to squirm away but he was completely helpless.

"You're not getting away that easily~" Harry teased. Manny looked up at him with fear and a little bit of excitement in his eyes.

"W-Wait! Wait d-dad please no- EEEEEEK!" Manny squealed as Harry squeezed his sides. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEASE DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T!" He screamed.

"Tickle tickle tiiiiiiickle~" Harry taunted, tickling Manny's armpits.

"STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! IT'S TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO MUCH! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!" Manny thrashed around in Harry's arms.

"There's no use in squirming around so much~ You can't escape the tickle monster~" Harry grinned, tickling his ribs.

Harry gave Manny a break after a while. Manny panted heavily as he laid there on his dad's lap. Harry brushed the little boy's hair in-between his fingers.

"Wh-Whahahahahahahahat was thahahahat for!?" Manny asked.

"You looked too cute for me not to tickle you~" Harry answered, smirking.

"I-I'm not cute!" Manny squeaked, crossing his arms.

"Yes you aaaaaaare~" Harry teased, beginning to tickle Manny's tummy.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DAD NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Manny begged.

"Yeeeees~ Tickle tiiiickle~ Coochie coo~" Harry cooed

"DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD PLEHEHEHEHEASE! NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORE! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T STAHAHAHAHAHAND THIHIHIHIHIS!" Manny begged.

"Hmhmhm~ Oh Manny~ You know that you looooove this~ You looooove being tickled endlessly~" Harry chuckled darkly.

"N-NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NO I DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T!" Manny squealed.

"Yes you dooooo~" Harry growled playfully. "Admit it~"

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Manny screamed.

"No? Well you asked for it~" Harry grabbed Manny's ankles and removed his blue and pink mismatched socks.

"N-N-No! Please NOOOOOHOHOHOH OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Manny felt Harry tickle underneath his toes. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOT MY TOHOHOHOHOHOHOES! ANYWHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE BUT MY TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOES! PLEHEHEHEHEASE!"

"Admit you love this~" Harry teased. "Or else I'll never, ever stop~"

"OK! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOK! I LOVE THIS! I LOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOVE BEING TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLED!" Manny gave in.

"Really? Well I guess I'll keep tickling you!" Harry shrugged his shoulders, continuing to tickle Manny's feet.
"NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Manny screamed with squeaky laughter.

"Hehehe~" Harry chuckled.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Manny squealed, tears streaming down his cheeks.

After about 15 minutes, Harry stopped, to Manny's relief. Harry cradled his son in his arms. Manny panted and giggled uncontrollably. Harry helped Manny put his socks back on.

"Th-Thahahahank you, Dad..." Manny breathed out.

"Awww~ I didn't go too far, did I honey?" Harry asked sweetly.

"N-Nohohoho..." Manny reassured him.

"Good~" Harry smiled. Manny ended up passing out on his lap, a tired smile on his face. Harry looked over at him and snickered to himself.

(Send requests pls!)