Beautiful (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Harry looked into the mirror. He felt so disgusted with how he looked he felt so ugly. Ugly and fat. He only had a little tummy fat but he felt as if he was a tub of lard.

He whimpered as he looked at himself. He felt tears fill his eyes. He blinked them away and looked away.

"Harry?..." Harry jumped in shock.

"O-Oh...H-Hey Robin..." Harry stuttered.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Robin asked. He reached out for Harry's hand but he moved away from him.

"Hunny, why were you looking in the mirror like that?" Robin tilted Harry's head towards him. Robin then suddenly realized what was wrong.

"Oh Harry... Sweetheart, you're not fat!" Robin said. He knew Harry was insecure about his body and appearance. But he didn't see what Harry saw.

"Yes I am! I'm fat and ugly!" Harry shouted, looking away again and beginning to tear up.

"Don't you EVER say that! You are beautiful!" Robin shouted back, cupping Harry's face with his hands.

"I just want to be beautiful! Like everyone else. But instead I'm a stupid, ugly, fat, disgusting, useless PIG!" Harry said, pulling on his hair.

Robin hugged him tightly from behind. "Robin I..." Harry couldn't finish his sentence.

"Harry..." Robin sat down on the side of his bed. He patted the space next to him for Harry to sit next to him. Harry sighed and sat down next to him. "Please don't say that... You're beautiful in my eyes. And hearing you say that hurts me. You're funny, smart, and just so amazing."

This made Harry blush in embarrassment. He smiled and wiped his tears away. He kissed Robin's cheek lovingly.

"T-Thanks sweetie but...I still can't believe it..." Harry sighed and looked away again.

Robin frowned a bit. He wanted Harry to feel better. He tried to think of something to help him. He suddenly got an idea a as he smirked to himself.

He climbed onto Harry's lap and began to kiss him roughly. Harry's eyes widened in shock. His eyes slowly closed as he melted into the kiss.

Then suddenly he felt something tickle his sides. He giggled and pulled away from Robin. Robin gave him an evil smile as he began to tickle his sides faster.

"What's the matter, my beautiful sweetheart?" Robin asked, grinning.

"Gehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! R-Rohohohohohobin cut it ouhuhuhuhut!" Harry giggled.

"Not until you admit you are beautiful!" Robin responded, his hands slowly reaching towards his ribs.

"I-I'm nohohohohohohohohohohohot!" Harry exclaimed, laughing uncontrollably. Robin only shook his head at that.

"Well then, if you won't admit it, then I'll make you admit it." Robin teased, digging his feathery fingers into his ribs. Harry squealed with laughter.

"EEEEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Harry laughed, falling over on his back.

"Hehe, that's right, laugh for me. You have the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard." Robin taunted him.

"S-STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Harry begged through his laughter.

"Say you're beautiful." Robin responded.

"N-NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

"Then I'll never stop ticking you."

Robin then began to play with Harry's little bit of belly fat. Harry squealed loudly.

"N'awwww! You have such a cute little tummy!" Robin cooed, making Harry blush.

Robin kept him like that for 5 minutes until he finally stopped. Harry panted heavily.

"N-Nohohoho more plehehehease! Stahahap!" Harry giggled out. Robin just played with his long, red hair.

"Say you're beautiful." Robin demanded. Harry just shaked his head. Robin sighed. "Say you're beautiful or I'll tickle your feet!" He threatened. Harry's eyes widened in fear. Robin smirked as he went over to Harry's feet.

"N-No! Wait d-don't pleeeEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" Harry couldn't finish his sentence. "S-STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I'M SEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERIOUS!" Harry shouted.

"Say. You're. Beautiful." Robin responded once again. "Or I'll tickle you for hours on end." Robin smirked as he saw Harry twist and turn, trying to escape.

"OK OHOHOHOHOHOK! I'M BEAUTIFUL! THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE! NOW PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Harry screamed with laughter.

But Robin just kept on tickling. "Could you repeat yourself, my love?" He asked

"I'M BEAHUHUHUHUHUHUTIFUHUHUHUHUHUHUL!"

"One more time, please sweeti-"

"R-ROHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOBIN!" Harry shouted, about to pass out.

"Hehe! Ok I'll stop!" Robin giggled, stopping the tickles. He climbed onto Harry chest and looked down at him. "But could you repeat yourself one more time, love?" He asked sweetly.

"F-f-fine. I... I'm beautiful." Harry said, which made Robin smily widely.

"Damn right you are!" Robin grinned, hugging Harry tightly. "And no matter what, I'll always love you." Robin kissed Harry's forehead, resting on his chest.

Harry smiled warmly. He sat up with Robin, wrapping his arms around his neck. Harry smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you too, sweetie."

(Send requests pls!)