Nightmares Part 2

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

It was time for bed in the trio's house. Harry was putting Manny to bed. However he seemed nervous to go to bed. When Harry tried to get him to bed, he wouldn't move from the couch.

"Manny, what's wrong?" Harry asked. Manny looked as if he was close to tears.

"I-I'm scared...I keep having horrible nightmares. I hate them!" Manny cried out. Harry frowned a bit.

"Hey..." Harry picked up Manny. "Wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" He asked.

Manny seemed hesitant at first. But eventually he nodded. Harry smiled at him and carried him to their room. When they got there, Robin was already fast asleep. Harry chuckled at him.

He placed Manny in his bed and tucked him in. Harry got in with him and held him close to his chest.

"Goodnight honey~" Harry whispered.

"Night..." Manny whispered back as he drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Harry woke up to the sound of Manny whimpering in his sleep. He kept on tossing and turning in his sleep. Tears were pricking in his eyes.

"N-N-No...Please...D-Don't leave m-me here...Dad please...I-I love you please..." Manny cried. Harry began to panic a bit.

"Manny...? Manny wake up!..." Harry whispered.

"Please...I d-didn't m-mean to...! The teachers...they made me..." Manny began to shake uncontrollably.

Harry became more worried. He began to slightly shake Manny to wake him. Manny whimpered even more in his sleep. After a while, he woke up with a gasp as his eyes open widely.

"D-D-D-Dad..." Manny sobbed, his bottom lip quivering.

"Shhhhh...It's OK... Just breathe for me, OK...?" Harry whispered soothingly.

Manny hugged Harry tightly as he cried into his chest. Harry shushed him softly in his ear. He cradled the crying child in his arms and rocked him back and forth.

"D-Dad I-I..." Manny tried to talk but could only make out whimpers. "I-I'm sorry f-for waking you up..."

"Shhhh...you don't have to apologize." Harry wiped Manny's tears away. He kissed him on his forehead. "It's OK. I'm not leaving you. I'm staying right here by your side."

"T-Thank you..." Manny smiled a bit.

Harry smiled at him. He tucked him back into bed and snuggled close to his chest. They spent the rest of the night sleeping peacefully.

(Send requests pls)