Comfort (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Harry opened his eyes and found himself in a dark room. He got up and looked around to see where he was. He walked around to find a way out. Suddenly, he heard someone laughing in the darkness around him.

"Wh-Who's there? Come out and show yourself!!" Harry shouted.

"Hehehe... It's been a while, hasn't it Harry?~..." A voice echoed. Harry froze in place, immediately recognizing the voice as...

"Roy..." Harry growled. He turned around to see Roy behind him, smirking evilly.

"Missed me?~" Roy asked teasingly.

"What are you doing here, Roy!? Why did you bring me here!?!" Harry shouted in Roy's face.

"What? You aren't happy to see an old friend?" Roy snickered.

"You are NOT my friend, you monster!" Harry yelled. Roy just chuckled at Harry.

"Oh I'm a monster, huh?" Roy questioned, grinning evilly. "Hm not sure if your little lover thinks the same way."

What? What does he mean by- Wait...Oh no...No no no no NO!

"Where is Robin, you sick freak!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?" Harry hissed.

"Oh I didn't do anything to him..." Roy shrugged his shoulder. "Though I don't think he'll want to see you~"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Harry growled. Roy chuckled darkly.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" He suggested. Harry raised an eyebrow at him. Suddenly, Roy disappeared into the darkness, much to Harry's shock.

"Wh- HEY! GET BACK HERE!!" Harry shouted into the dark void.

"Harry..." Harry stiffened up and looked behind him. He saw Robin standing there, his arms crossed across his chest.

"Oh Robin! Thank God you're ok!" Harry went over to robin and tried to kissed him. Before he could, however, Robin pushed him to the ground. "Gck!- R-Robin?...Wh-What's wrong, baby...?"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Robin shrieked. Harry flinched a bit. "You piece of shit...

"R-Robin, why are you acting like this!?..." Harry asked, shaking.

"You know exactly why I'm acting like this!" Robin growled.