Massage (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Harry walked into the living room where Robin was. He laid down next to his feathered husband. Robin looked over at Harry. He looked exhausted.

"Hey honey!" Robin greeted him, scooting closer to him and kissing his cheek.

"Hey Robin..." Harry said tiredly.

"What's wrong?" Robin asked, playing with his red hair.

"I'm just tired... Mmm my back is killing me..." Harry groaned.

Robin frowned a bit. He hated seeing his husband like this. But suddenly, he had an idea and grinned a bit.

"Want me to give you a massage, sweetie?" Robin asked. Harry's cheeks turned slightly red.

"You really don't have to do that!..." Harry said, smiling nervously.

"I insist, really! I want you to feel better!" Robin said.

"Well...alright." Harry said hesitately.

Robin smiled widely. He went behind Harry and began to rub his shoulders softly. Harry jumped a bit but then felt his shoulders relax. He smiled a bit and sighed heavily.

"Feeling better?" Robin asked. Harry nodded, feeling his stress melt away.

"Thanks baby." Harry hummed.

"You're Welcome, honey!" Robin smiled.

Robin kept massaging him for a few minutes. Then he had a idea and smirked. He slipped his hands onto Harry's sides and began to squeeze and dig his fingers into them. Harry jumped and squealed loudly.

"Eehehehehahahahahaha! Rohohohohobin, cut it ohohohohout!" Harry giggled.

"Nah." Robin teased.

Harry suddenly grabbed Robin and held him on his lap. He began to tickle him all over his belly and sides. Robin squeaked with laughter.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! HARRY NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Robin screamed through his laughter.

"Harry yes~" Harry teased. He began to lightly scratch at Robin's feet.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NONONONONOHOHOHO!" Robin tried to squirm away, but Harry held him tightly.

"Mwahahaha! Laugh for me, my dear!" Harry laughed evilly. He began to tickle Robin's feet faster.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Robin screeched. He finally managed to reach for Harry's armpits and started to tickled them.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROBIN STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Harry squealed.

"YOHOHOU STAHAHAHAHHAP FIRST!" Robin retorted back, laughing uncontrollably.

They both laughed and tickled each other for a while. Finally, they eventually got tired and both stopped. Robin played on Harry's chest.

"H-Heh...Thank you my dear. I feel a lot more relaxed now." Harry smiled, kissing his forehead.

"No problem honey!" Robin beamed at him.

They both cuddled on the couch together.

(Send requests pls!)