Kisses (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Robin was on the couch, reading a book when he heard the front door open. His face lit up and he looked over to see Harry walking in. He smiled widely seeing his husband.

"Hi honey!" Robin giggled, kissing Harry's cheek as he came to sit down next to him.

"Hey,," Harry responded, sounding a bit tired and kissing Robin's cheek in return.

"You ok, baby? You sound tired,," Robin asked concerningly.

"Mmm, yeah,," Harry muttered.

"How can I help you, baby?" Robin sweetly questioned.

"Well..." Harry brought Robin closer to him, making the smaller male squeak.. "Maybe another kiss will help~"

"Hehe~ Hmm Ok~" Robin giggles, leaning in closer to kiss Harry on the lips. Harry leaned in too but ended up being tackled onto the couch.

"Gck- Robin?!" Harry grunted. He was caught off guard by Robin kissing him all over his face. "H-Hehehehehehey! What are you- Pfft- Hahahahahaha!"

"Mwah~ Mwah~ Mwah~" Robin teased as he kissed Harry over and over again.

"R-Rohohohohobin, cuhuhuhut that ouhuhuhuhut!" Harry squealed.

"Nope! Mwah~ Mwah~" Robin smirked, giving Harry more kisses.

"Cohohohohohome ohohohohohohon!" Harry squirmed around to get away from Robin.

"Hehehe~" Robin merely just giggled at his husband. Suddenly Harry grabbed him by the waist to stop the kisses. "Hey!" Robin crossed his arms.

"Heh, you're gonna get punished for that, my dear~" Harry whispered into Robin's ear.

"H-Huh?" Robin muttered. He then began squeaking with laughter as Harry began to kissing his face and neck. "Pfffft- Hahahahaharry nohohohohohohohohoho!"

"Yeeeees~" Harry teased softly, continuing to kiss his neck.

"O-Ohohohohoho my gohohohohod!" Robin hid his face, giggling uncontrollably. Harry stopped and kissed Robin officially on the lips with Robin melting into the kiss.

"Hehehe~ You're so cute~" Harry chuckled. Robin squeaked in surprise.

"Sh-Shush..." Robin muttered. Harry smiled and kissed him again on the lips. Robin smiled and kissed back.

(Send requests pls!)